Chapter 4

Me and Chloe were sat in the staff room waiting for our mum to take us home we both had sunglasses on, while I was on my phone when I got a snapchat notification "Jordanwilson added you by username" how the hell did he get my snapchat anyway I added him back. Mum came over to us and we stood up and walked out with her as she said bye to her colleagues. We got a taxi to our mums place We get out of the car and look around as she takes in the familiar ness of her home. I turned to Chloe and she turned to my mum "why do you still live in this place, I mean why?" She asked "I like it" mum replied. All of a sudden her phone rang "it's your dad she stated. Panic started to set in on me and Chloe. "He's just gonna have a go at us"I said trying to make her not pick up the phone. "Not picked up your calls this time" Chloe added "no" my mum stated questioningly "then let him ring, let him wonder where we are" I added. Chloe was about to say something else when my mum cut her off by answering her phone "nick, it's about time what the bloody hell do you think your doing Chloe and Alex are here in bits because of you" she said down the phone with both of us following behind her. She looks behind at us "because they're upset" she paused to listen to our dad "what?" She questioned "don't listen to him, he's a liar" Chloe stated. "They did" my mum replied as she opened the door to the house and stepped into the kitchen. I knew our dad was telling her what actually happened "it's not like he said" I defended as Chloe placed the shopping bag down on the table. We knew we were in big trouble "ok I'll call you back" mum said hanging up the phone, as she looked at us dissappointingly."she tripped" Chloe blurted out. "Tripped?" Mum questioned. "You don't understand they were waiting for us when we came in, so pleased with themselves with this stupid scan photo saying we were selfish for not being happy for her" Chloe explained. "So you attacked her" mum asked. "She came over to alex all hands over her so I just pushed her off" Chloe stated. Our mum was not impressed by this "unbelievable" mum exclaimed. "Mum she tripped she's not hurt or anything" I explained. "Ugh stay out of my sight girls I'm going out" she huffed. "No mum you can't leave us" we both pleaded. "You were lying you lied to me before and now you're doing it again" she stated "we didn't" I stated "and now you expect me to stay here and nurse you through both of your hangovers forget it girls" she exclaimed walking up the stairs. "Well we're gonna go home then, alex will book an Uber again" chloe smirked. This cause my mum to walk back over to us and grab both our phones "don't even try it" she sighed walking back up the stairs. "I'll do what I want" Chloe shouted, "clo enough we've already hurt her" I sighed walking upstairs after my mum. Chloe stood in the kitchen a split second longer, then followed me upstairs. "Forget it alex your phones in here with me you too Chloe" mum shouted from the bathroom. I sighed and walked into my room and then walked back out to see Chloe in our mums room "clo what are you doing" I whisper shouted. We could hear mum singing from the bathroom. Chloe grabbed mums phone from her bag and unlocked it and went into her camera roll "Chloe this is an invasion of mums privacy you can't be going through her phone" I pointed out. But I was still interested in what was on it I leaned over Chloe's shoulder to get a closer look at the photos, first there was a picture of her and some building, then one of her and some lad on a night out, it kind of hurt to see them. And last there were pictures of her on a beach with a bikini on, which progressed to a rather revealing picture. "What the fuck" I exclaimed. Chloe hit share and began to post it to mums twitter page "what are you doing do you want us dead" I exclaimed. She don't listen and continued to caption the picture #ackleybridgecollege and then posted it "omg were so dead if she finds out" I panicked. All of a sudden we heard the bathroom door open and mum came out Chloe put the phone back quickly "out" mum shouted looking at us before we both left the room.

The girls have got themselves into a right pickle haven't they?
Make sure you like and comment ❤️