Chapter 2

We walked around when I see a a boy with brown hair and he had a turquoise hoodie under his school blazer, I walked over to him and asked "sorry where's ms keanes class", "you're not from here are you?" He asked "no we're from Lon-" I started but he then cut me off "London I know I can tell, so what brings you to ackley bridge" he asks "oh well me and my sister are here looking for our mum" I stated. "Well no worries I'll show you to Ms keanes class" he said. "So what's your name?" I asked , "Jordan Wilson, you? He replied "Alex voyle" I responded there wasn't mum talk after that. We walked with him to our mums class and Without hesitation chloe walked straight into the classroom ,I mentally face palmed myself while Jordan stood beside me "mum finally" chloe exaggerated. "Chloe, alex" my mum stood there shook "also Jordan why are you here you're not in my class" mum added "I was chauffeuring your daughters weren't I miss" he smirked "get back to class" she stated, "my pleasure" he replied before giving me a wink and walking out the door causing me to blush slightly. At this point The whole class were as confused as she was "I've been trying you all day, answer your phone" she demanded. I stood kind of back not wanting to make a show of myself infront of a room full of strangers. All of a sudden I looked at Chloe who looked like she wanted to get sick my mum held a bucket up to her as she got sick into, she never could hold her drink properly. There was a chorus of "ohhhhhs" and laughing from the class. I stepped forward to help my twin, "oi miss your daughters fit" some guy at the back shouted while looking at me. I did get a lot of attention from boys but I never payed attention to it as I didn't want a reputation, I've never had a boyfriend unlike my sister who was the complete opposite of me, she was the wild child out of the two of us. Mum had a look of embarrassment on her face as Chloe was still leant over the bucket. I then noticed another teacher in the room, who I presumed was the principal looking at the scene infront of her in disgust.
oof has Chloe made a fool of herself already, and is there potential for Jordan and Chloe make sure to comment and vote if you like it. ❤️