The ship that sailed

During the shooting of Hamsa Nava liplock scene,

Haayina hamsanava lona nee gaali sookutunte paina mechindile devasena....

D caught S's lips inbetween his when suddenly,

"Waaahhhhh.... maaaa...maaaa"

S pulled apart and pushing D ran at the direction of the wail.

SSR: Cut !!!

D: Gggrrr!!

Rama garu came in carrying a crying little rebel who was wearing a pastel green onesie that had "Little Rebel Star" printed on the front. He flailed his hands the moment he saw his amma and lunged forward to get to her. S quickly reached out for her junior darling and took him into her embrace.

S: Ooohh don't cry kanna.. amma's baby don't cry da pls kanna... you know I can't bear to see you cry na....

She consoled little rebel.

SSR: What happened talli ?

Ra: Is he hungry ?

S: No no I fed him. He is probably crying because he didn't feel me by his side. I'll rock him for sometime he should be fine. My baby... my swamy ranga petty thief stealer of Amma's heart...

She smiled and cooed to him who flashed a toothless grin in return. D stood there with hands on his hips watching the mother-son sentiment scene rolling in full swing. He frowned.

D: You know we are shooting this today you could have left him with your amma right ?

S turned and faced him.

S: Pupsu pa you do know he becomes more restless if he doesn't see me for a long time and athamma won't be able to manage him atleast if he is here I can tend to him so I brought him along.

D: This is an important scene. We were almost there and now this diversion. Urgghh !!

SSR: It's ok ra what does the baby know ? He wants his mother.

D shook his head and rolled his eyes in irritation.

S: Oooh oooh ok da ok da see nanna is getting angry my baby don't cry only a little while ok amma will finish this and come to you ok I will hug my baby.

She passed baby to Rama garu and the little one began to wail the moment he felt his mother's warmth leaving him. S took him back and rocked him. This further irked D.

D: Tell you what let's pack up. We'll do this another day.

He kicked his slippers off his feet in anger.

SSR: Rey ! Wait ra ! It is just a while give her sometime until she settles him.

D: Until then I have to stay in this robes which is pricking me at all inexpressible places ??

He scratched his thighs and adjusted the material which was caught in between his buttocks.

D: Uff !!! And this long hair, earrings and chains making me look like jewellery shop mannequin. How difficult it is to manage in these ?? I want to throw away all this and slip into my oversized tshirt and shorts.

He ranted. S was obviously not pleased with his tantrums. She kissed baby who was on the verge of sleep and passing him to Rama garu she walked back to D.

SSR: Is he alright talli? If you want we can call it off today.

S: It's ok Raj garu you shoot this I am ready.

She dabbed on some make up and did some adjustments then positioned herself.

D: Hey what about baby ?