Shot 2: Chanchala's hero & The Villian.

Bhagamathi series -
Shot 2 : Chanchala's hero & The Villian😕 !

2016

Ashok finalized Unni Mukundan(U) and he came to UV office for the first time. Wearing a body hugging black dry fit t-shirt and blue jeans sporting a thick beard, U greeted them with a smile.

As: Where is my god ?

Pra: Where is my goddess?

As: In the meeting room.

Pra: Then god also must be there...come..

The trio went to the meeting room.S was sitting on the swivel chair and D on her opposite both resting their chin on their palms and engaged in a deep staring contest with 'idedo bagundi' song played on loop as the bgm. U was so excited to see Darling as he had become a fan of him post Bahubali 1.

U: Haai ! Chettan!! 😃
(Chettan means elder brother in malayalam)

He skipped to D and hugged him tightly taking him by surprise.

D: Aiyooo ammaa !!! Bhalla caught me !!! Huh... uh...who is this small Bhalla??

U: Chetta, it is me Unni ! Janatha garage actor..oooh ende guruvayoorappa !! Oru reshayum illa !! (calling god out of excitement) you look the same as in the movie... what an acting in Bahubali, you killed it !! I have become your big fan chetta !!!

He hugged him once more resting his head on D's hard chest,eyes closed and reveling in the feel. It was a fan boy moment for Unni but our shy boy D felt awkward.

D: (Mv: Why is he clinging on to me like Lisa in Billa ??Maybe he is a...oh no I have to save myself !!) Eerrr... can you pls leave me...I'm not that kind...

U broke the hug and looked at him in awe.

D: Of course chetta ! You are not that kind!! You are one of a kind! Everyone knows. You are very kind...

D mv: And you're definitely out of your mind! Stupid fella doesn't know what I meant.

D smiled at him for formality but wondered what the crackpot was doing there. As if read his mind, Pra said he was the hero of the film. Ashok introduced him to S.

U: Haai ! Sweety !! 😃

He walked to her side to hug her but D was too quick, before U could hug, D came and stood in between like a tree to shield his sweetu ma.

D: Stop! What you want to do ??

U: Hug her...

D: Its ok hug me... I will pass it to her...

D stretched his arms apart.

S: Uff... Pabsu pa move.. don't be so rude... Hi Unni..

She pushed D aside, forwarded her palm and they both shook hands irking D.

D: Enough..enough... one handshake will do..what is this as if pumping water from roadside pump? Her hands are delicate, must be careful while handling.

D slowly pulled out her hand from Unni's, took out his handkerchief, added a few drops of hand sanitizer and wiped S's hand with care as if cleaning an antique glass piece.

Pra: Ok Unni, we'll get the papers ready for you to sign.

Pra and As left the room.U was gaping at beautiful S and territorial D slowly slid his way to the middle of S and U again.

U: Sweety, this salwar is...

D: Thank you I only bought for her.

U: ...not good makes you look dull I think you should wear bright colours it will suit you.. you come I'll take you to Kerala we have good selections there.