yee haw

Uh,  hey guys. Before I actually continue this book I thought you guys would like to know who I am and why I created this book all the way back In 2016.

So, my name is Jazz but I'd rather you just call me loser (To me its funny), and I started writing this book when I was 13, about to turn 14.
I was going through my hardcore 5sos and 1D phase at the time and that lead me to some wild stuff lmao. I actually started writing this book because at the time I saw how successful gay smut books where and I wanted the attention having a successful book would bring.

So I started writing this, (with a lot of research to back me up) and it took off. I was surprised at how many people liked my shitty writing and spelling errors. So I continued writing/(I'm shamefully admitting) I got a couple off of tumblr, but at this point I don't know who wrote it but I know which ones it is if I look.

Now that that's out of the way, let's talk about the content of said stories.

First off, my writing skills SUCKED, no but's about it. But what do you really expect, I was a 13 year old who had, at that point, not written anything of value in their life. I even knew at the time that it was utter shit lol. Im not good with feelings, that's not my niche in writing or in real life. And that really shows when I write. I struggle writing really happy scenes so I don't bother. That's why there are like ZERO happy things in this book,  also because I was going through the worst part of my depression so I was just :/// .

One more thing: since I'm no longer a depressed lil shit I've decided to make this a one shot book, mostly just regular one shots and not just shut since that isn't my forte anymore. So expect a few of those in the near future!!!
So Errr, I think that's it. If you have any questions for me just comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thank you guys so much for reading my book and I hope you'll enjoy what I have in store for the future :)

-Loser