malum

Michael stood by Calum's bunk listening to his snores. Michael had been woken up by a loud crack of thunder and everyone knew he didn't like thunderstorms. A strike of lighting flashed across the sky and lit up the bus, illuminating his tear soaked face. Michael tried to keep his sobs quiet but one loud one got let out and boy was Calum awake now.

"Mikey" Calum whispered, trying not to wake up the other boys. Michael whimpered back and Calum pulled back his curtain, patting the spot next to him.

He climbed in next to the raven haired boy and cuddled up to his bare chest. Michaels breath was still very rapid and its was tickling Calum's chest.

Calum started to get very aroused by Michaels hot breath tickling his chest and his dick wasn't behaving very well either.

Dead puppies. Dead puppies. Dead puppies Calum thought but it didn't work. Michaels breathing had slowed down now and Calum was relieved because maybe his erection would go down.

Calum wasn't so lucky though. An audible gasp left Michaels mouth. "Calum! Really?" Michael hissed.

"Well i'm fucking sorry that you were breathing so hotly on my chest I couldn't help it!"

Michael stuck his hand down the covers grabbing Calum's fully hard cock. Calum gasped and rutted his hips.

Michael smirked and pressed a palm to the front of his boxers palming him hard and fast. Calum was biting his lip to hold in the moans so the boys didn't hear and make fun of them.

He fumbled with the waistband of Calum's boxers then slid them down his legs to his knees. Michael wrapped his fingers around Calum's moist cock and smeared his pre-come down the shaft.

Michael flicked his wrists over and over while Calum's eyes rolled back into his head "fuck Michael, s-so fucking good. So c-close" He flicked his wrist faster and harder.

Michael felt Calum's cock twitch so he quickly kissed Calum while he came into his hand moaning into Michaels mouth.

"Fuck Michael where did you learn to do that with your hand" Calum panted pulling up his boxers. Michael just shrugged and now he had a tent in his boxers. "Calum c-can you-"

"Can I do what babe?" Michael couldn't speak so he ripped the covers of them and pointed at his boxers. "Ah Mikey why didn't you just say so"

Calum climbed down to the back of the bunk and pulled down his boxers. His erection-red and dripping pre come-hit his stomach.

He licked his lips and grabbed Michael cock and hit it against his tongue. He then licked the tip and swallowed him all down the tip hitting his throat.

Michael was biting his arm to muffle the moans. Calum bobbed his head up and down and Michael could him him swallowing around him making the whole thing 100 times better.

Calum took his other hand and played with Mikey's balls. Michaels cock twitched and Calum knew he was close but he kept going. Michael was warning him to stop but Calum wanted to taste every last drop of cum.

Michael's body shook and shot his load into Calum's mouth and he moaned around his cock swallowing every drop just like he wanted.

He pulled of Michael's cock with a pop and pulled his boxers back up then climbing up to where Michael was laying.

"Maybe I should wake up in the middle of the night more"

______________________________________