cashton (ashton bottoms) (mine)

Ashton has been noticing a change in calum these past few months. cal has been becoming more and more dominant in their sweet sweet lovemaking (at least thats what michael calls it.) and ashton isn't going to deny it, it fucking turns him on.

"YOU DON'T MAKE FRIENDS WITH SALADS, YOU DON'T MAKE FRIENDS WITH SALADS." michael and luke yelled when calum appeared in the den with a bowl of salad with croutons, bacon and ranch dressing.

Ashton laughed, immediatly feeling guilty when he saw his boyfriend give him the glossy eyed 'im going to cry you asshole' puppy face.

" awe im sorry babe for laughing." ashton said kissing calum on the lips, earning a few yells of discust from team muke..

"get a room you two!"

"or better yet how about the hot tub?" calum whispered, rubbing his hand on ash's crotch.

biting his lip he nodded scampering up the stairs to change into some swim trunks. calum smirked, putting his bowl in the sink he slowly walked up the stairs to go change too.

calum only had to wait a few seconds before his boyfriend quickly walked out of the house and stepped into the hot tub, sighing at the feeling of the warm water.

"cuddle with me ash!" calum demanded, arms out streached and pout set into his face.

ashton scooted into calums lap only to be bombarded with kisses that soon became heated. hickeys were put all over ashton's neck and collerbone. causing him to moan, throwing his head back as calums hand dipped under the surface of the water and rubbed ash's growing bulge. ashton's breath was coming out ragged and his moans became louder and louder, not caring if team muke heard or even the neighbors. calum pulled down ashton's trunks, earning a groan when the bubbly warm water hit his dick.

"Fuck, calum."

"I have barely  touched you and your a moaning mess. Tsk Tsk ash." Calum whispered in ashton's ear before giving his tip a kitten lick before taking him all, not even gagging as he Bobbed his head quickly.

Ashton was a mess of pants and moans as he tugged on calums hair. Forcing the boy to take it all.

Calum pulled off of ashton's dick with a wet pop before kissing him hard, stroking his member.

"C-cal."

"Yes?"

"I n-need you."

Calum nodded, adding another hickey to ashton's neck before running his fingers down ashton's thighs and butt before inserting one digit into his tight hole. Slowly fingering the older lad adding more fingers until he was a pinky away from fisting the boy.

"C-cal go."

Positioning himself at ashton's entrance calum trusted slowly, picking up speed with every thrust. Whispering dirty things in ashton's ear calum pounder into the boy as fast as the water would let. Still thrusting calum said

"Ash I want to try this new move."

"F-fck. If it feels this good."

"i call it the two pump cum."

before ashton could say anything calum pulled out until only his tip was iat the entrace and rammed all nine inches inside of him, hitting his prostate with such force that ashton could only scream in delight. calums balls hitting ashtons ass. and before ashton could even think calum pulled out and jammed it back in,basically destroying ashtons little bundle of nerves.

ashton came in two pumps as did calum, the pleasure going throughout ashton's body like a ecstasy hurricane. ash couldn't make a sound, it felt like the highest drop on a rollercoaster that toke your breath away. pulling out calum kissed ashton softly, running his fingers through ashton's hair.

"fuck cal where  did you get that one urban dictionary?"

"pfft no, i made it up."