Phase Eight: The Missing Piece

Author's note: yeah, can we appreciate another new beautiful cover that was made for the book. :) I loved the first and now I loved the second one. Credits to thetoothfairy49! Love yah babe. She made two more and I will post it in the next chapter and the other one on the special chapter so watch out for it! :)

And also the previous cover which is made by Ayelarry is on the side! :)

Now let's get it on with this kind of a filler chapter but also an important one. What?

Anyway, hope you like it. Sorry for the errors.

And wow, 10.6 k reads and a total of 391 votes and 99 comments. Thank you so much guys for supporting this fic. I owe everything to you. :D

Also, the twist and turns of the story doesn't end lovelies, they were just beginning.

Much much love,

-babyface xxx

P.S. Please read the end note again! Thank you lovelies! :) xx

=====================

"Niall?"

Niall looked up from his seat in front of his computer screen. He was back at London and now currently seated in front of his desk inside his home office.

"Oh, Thania. Come in." Niall munbled as he get back to his computer screens. Four or more windows opened and one of it consist of cctv camera footages that was gotten from Zayn's apartment.

"Did you find anything?" Thania asked as she went behind Niall's seat and watched the footage. It was the time when they saw Zayn's car stopped when a Van stepped in front of him. Un fortunately the Van's plate number is not in the camera's view and also the van totally covered the two guy's faces who forced Zayn out of his car.

"Still nothing." Niall sighed out as he ran a hand through his face.

"Why don't you give this to the police Ni--"

"They are too fucking slow!" Niall suddenly snapped making Thania jump. Niall stood up and walked towards the mini bar he set up at his office. He was only wearing a black shirt and a gray sweatpants barefoot with his hair strewn in many directions.

"But Niall's its been only almost 24 hou--"

"Thania! Zayn is MISSING do you understand?! The one I have the most fault with was missing and the fact that I can't find him right now to tell him I love him is already killing me. Thania, I want Zayn right now." Niall breathed out as he gulped some whiskey from the glass. Thania sighed and was about to walk towards Nial but stopped short when Liam suddenly entered the room.

"Niall! There was a letter for you, it was said to be dropped off by a masked man in front of the gate. Before the guard got to it, the man was already gone." Liam explained as he walked towards Niall who immediately snatched the envelope from Liam. He quiply ripped it open and his eyes widen as he saw a picture of Zayn tied in a chair with no visible bruise in his face or even his body.

Miss him? Try to guess who am I first Niall. I'll give you a clue.

It's all about the dates. Try to remember them eh?

I'll wait for your answer at exactly two hours from now or else your Zayn would look perfectly blooded. Flash my name on the window on your office, I want it big and clear eh?

"What is this?" Niall asked as he looked at Liam who looked back at him with fear in his eyes.

"Your doings finally backfired Niall, now Zayn's suffering from it."