Special Chapter: Hidden Agenda (Niall's POV)

Author's note: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded for so long. Had a rough time with my life. I needed to pass my exams and all in order to have a discount on my next semester in college.

Had a big problem with money. Need to work extra hard. Anyway, here is the promised special chapter featuring Niall's POV. It's set when Niall decided to leave Zayn in the main back at Rio where Zayn met his half sister.

So yeah, I'm updating through my phone. Sorry for the typos and errors. :)

love lots,

-Babyface xxx

PS. I have been tallying up the votes for the last note. The results will be revealed after Fixing You and Taming Niall is finished. :D

P.P.S. Please read the note at the end. Thanks. :))

+++++

I watched as he walked away from me. Thinking that I was already far gone.

He looked really good and I have to restrain myself from touching him. It's better this way I think.

"Hey." I jumped as I turn around and saw Raphael. I smiled slightly at him and got back on watching Zayn walking around the town with amazement.

"You do believe your plan is working?" He asked at me as I saw Zayn bumping with a kid.

"What plan?" I asked as I watched Zayn picked up the boy and cuddle him. I can't help but think that Zayn would be a good father if we ev-- No, don't think like that Niall.

"Your plan on pushing Zayn away." Raphael muttered as his face suddenly softened when he saw a girl running towards Zayn and the kid.

"Her name is Thania right?" I asked as Raphael nodded.

You see, when I got away first to the main land alone. I met Raphael at the mini bar near the beach. He told me he knew me because of the news. He told that he knew Zayn and that's when I knew about Thania. Thania was Zayn's half sister and Raphael's ex girlfriend. He said he left her because he knew he wasn't good for Thania.

So when he heard about us being here in Rio and grabbed the chance to ask my help to let the two siblings meet since Thania told him about Yaser and Trisha stating that she and the small kid-- Nicoli is his name I think -- that they have an older brother. Of course, I needed to bargain so I asked his help in return to help me push Zayn away and I think it's working.

"Yeah, she still looks so beautiful." Raphael muttered as he watched Thania ran up to Zayn and hugged Nicoli.

"You still love her." I said and Raphael snorts.

"At least, I admit it but you. You love him." Raphael said and that made my heart flutter a little, but I quickly dismissed it.

"No am not." I said as Thania and Zayn walked inside the ice cream shop with Nicoli pearched on Zayn's hip.

"Yes you are. Sooner or later what you are doing right now will surely back fire not on you but on Zayn. If I were you stop this nonsense and tell him you love him. You can't push him away forever. One day, he will grew tired and in return you will be the one hurting." Raphael said as he walked away and I quickly shook my head.

"Fuck off." I muttered as I looked back at the Ice cream shop with Zayn smiling with Thania.

In the end, Zayn will be the only one hurt and for the first time since I made this stupid plan. I knew I will be the one who hurts the most.

+++++++

I know, it's short but it kinda explains everything yeah? Sooooo for the last chapter may ask you guys for 40 votes or more before I update I will really appreciate and the dedication for this chapter will be put when I got my laptop back.

Also the other covers will be posted as the same time as the dedication.

So thank you guys for reading! :)) Be patient lovelies. I am truly deeply sorry for the late update. :D

See yah soon lovelies! :))

-babyface xxx