Taming Niall (A Ziall Mini Fic)

Author's note: Yehey! Since Fixing You is nearly on its end *Cries* i would like to present to you ONE OF MY NEW BORN BABY STORY!! So, yeah. I am going for mini fics first to calm myself from writing long stories. So yeah, *wipes tears* Any who! I would like to know what you think about this and please vote if you really want me to continue this.. :D

So here it is! *Throws Confetti and some other colorful stuff*

- Babyfacesweetheart xxx

Plot: He was famous, not really him but mainly his father, well we can consider it. But the real meaning behind that is he hated being famous and if he is famous here comes arranged marriages and some other stuff he doesn't want.

That is Niall Horan's life and he absolutely hate it.

He was desperate and longing for something. he wanted to just to love and be loved back. Is that too much to ask for? Yes it is. When your life is almost on the edge of oblivion and you are on your own it really is too much.

That is Zayn Malik's life and he absolutely hate it.

So what if a great oppurtunity came to Zayn, an opportunity to become part of the world most richest family. of course he'll accept but the bad thing about it is Zayn didn't know what awaits him. He probably need a dozen bullet proof vest because he was going tame a one hell of leprechaun and it's just getting started.

+++++

I am completely open for collaboration, so if you wanted to write with me just message me and i will give you my email so that we could easily communicate. Sorry i don't have a kik, my phone doesn't want it. Yeah, it doesn't work on my phone and i am starting to get frustrated.

so yeah! I will wait for your votes guys and once FIXING YOU is finished i will check this and see if has enough votes. I shall continue this. :D

Love lots,

-Babyfacesweetheart xxx