Ziggy

Walking out into the hallway I held my breathe. Looking downward at the small hand in mine he looks up at me and smiles.

I told him I was going to let him meet his daddy today and he was so excited , but I could tell he was nervous by the tight grip he had on my hand.

Walking towards the four people in the hallway ziggy realesed my hand and ran to mom and dad.

"Grandma grandpa!!! Guess what mommy says I get to see daddy today. "

Looking over at Zander he is shocked and is frozen where he stands watching his parents pick up ziggy.

"Ok ziggy this is Alex he is your uncle."

Dad placed him on the floor in front of Alex. Ziggy raised up his hand to be shook. "Hi Alex my name is Zander well ziggy for short grandpa gave me the name becAuse I get a zigzag line on my forehead. " he took his other hand and pointed to his head.

Alex chuckles and shook his hand. "Hey buddy I'm happy i get to meet you. You know you look an awful lot like my brother. "

"Really who is your brother "

Alex turned and pointed to zander, " that's my brother."

"Mommy who is this ? why does he look like me?"

Getting down on my knees where I was eye level, "Baby this is your dady. "

I turn to see Zander looking at me then back at ziggy then at me again , he falls to his knees next to me , "Hi ziggy . I'm your dad."

"Mommy mommy I have a dad. You said he would come back and he did . Look mommy he looks like me. " jumping up and down he ran to Zander and tackled him into a hug.

Looking over at  Zander I see he had tears in his eyes.

"Daddy don't cry , it's ok I'm here. Do you have a boo boo?" Mommy can kiss it better. "

I giggle and watch him look up at me with a grin. Wiping my happy tears away I see him whisper something to ziggy.

"Mommy I hurt daddy can you kiss him and make him better"

"Where did you hurt him baby?"

He then took his little finger and put them on Zanders lips .

I look at Zander and ziggy. I rolled my eyes ... grabbing ziggy ,  I stand up with my baby on my hip. Zander comes over to me.

"Bella we will be down at the party. And Zander treat her right bro. " with that our audience left.

"Mommy you gotta kiss daddy's boo boo. "

"Is that right baby. Do you think I should kiss it? "

"Yes or daddy Wil cry."

Chuckling Zander came closer to me he lifted my chin and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Miss do you want me to take ziggy for ice cream ?" The nanny asked coming out of the room

"Yes Natalie and could you get Alex to go with you he wanted to take him earlier but he was asleep. "

With a nod she came over and took ziggy with her.

Looking back at Zander he had a huge smile on his face. He wrapped his hands around my thighs and lifted me up wrapping my legs around his torso. Opening his bedroom door he shut it then locked it.

Pushing me against the wall his hand slid around my back and unzipped my dress making it fall to the floor.

He then picked me up bridal style and carried me to his bed where he laid me down. He undone his tie and threw it across the room.

Kissing my neck and biting it he left hickies behind . Once he would make one he would lick it to make it feel better form the pain. I reached up and undone the buttoned Of his shirt.... I wasn't fast enough Zander reached up and ripped the remaining buttons and threw his shirt.

He crashed his lips to mine as he undone my clasp of my bra that was front clasping.

His hand rubbed my breast and teased my rock hard nipples.

I undone his belt and then undone his button and zipper. Making him pull his pants off.

The only thing I had left on was my panties and heels.

He pushed his shoes off into the floor. Where he started kissing my inner legs up to my thighs. Unlatching my heels he let them fall into the pile of clothes on the floor.

Reaching my throbbing pussy his fingers rubbed through my lacy white thong rubbing my clit.

He slowly reached and removed my panties. Tossing the to the side. He pulled my legs apart showing him my wet throbbing freshly waxed pussy.  Lowering his head in between my lips he starts tongue fucking me . Using his thumb he does little circles to my swelled clit. 

The burning passion and desire came upon my core. "Z I'm going to cum."

"Cum for me baby I want to taste you."

With that I came in his mouth and he licked me up .

He went and pulled his boxers down to reveal his huge erection.

"Did it get bigger?"
He chuckled to himself ,"no its always this big for you."

I stood up and pushed him onto the bed. I bent down between his legs and started to slowly kiss his shaft. Using my tongue I licked from the top all the way to the base.

I finally put his hard cock in my mouth where I slowly went up and down trying to fit it all in my mouth. Waiting for me to gag, it never came. I continued up and down sucking him dry. 

He grabbed my hair and pushed himself deeper into my mouth.

Feeling the hot liquid burst against the back of my throat felt like heaven.   He releases all of himself into my mouth where I swallowed him up.

Once I finished i went back up to his face where he pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. Flipping us over where he was on top of me he put himself between my legs.

He gave me a questioning look while I shook my head in a approval. He grabbed his throbbing clock and he slid it into my wet pussy. He went in slow where I would adjust to his size.

He must of felt how tight I was and he gave me a smile knowing I hadn't been with anyone else.

Once inside he started slow. He kissed me passionately ...

Making love to me his thrust were slow and passionate. We looked into each other eyes the entire time.

Finally when we were meeting our climax I came the same time as him making my inside warm filling the liquid inside me and me squirting into him.

He stayed in me afterwards and just kissed me....

"So will you give me the answer to my quesfion?"

"Yes"

We were in our own little world. That night we made love over and over only stopping to get something to drink.