Graduation

His is still kissing my body. His fingers found the top of my shorts . He pulled my shorts off leaving me in between his legs practically naked.

He looked down at my freshly wazed pussy. Liking what he sees he gently places his thumb over my clit and slowly starts to rub. I gasped and lunged forward.

Crashing his lips on mine he began kissing me slowly and passionately. He looked in my eyes and asked if he could touch my pussy.

I nodded yes. He took his finger and slowly out it in me . Slowly thrusting it in and out. Starting to kiss my neck again he whispered , "You feel so good and tight. "

Moaning loudly my body is going crazy. He whispers again. Cum for me. He bends down and opens my legs. Looking up at me as his mouth meets my lips to my pussy. He started to eat me out .... using his thumb to caress my clit . I leaned back onto the counter letting him have full access.

Moaning his name and pushing my hips forward I felt myself release into his mouth. It felt like I peed. Embarressed I covered my face with my hands. He finished licking me clean when he stood up and pulled me back to him pulling my hands off my face.

"Baby girl no need to feel embarressed. You should feel proud, not many girls squirt."

Feeling relieved I pulled him into a hug.

♡♡♡

It's now Monday. Prom was in Friday night. Zane took me back to the restaurant to get my car. He loved it.

Zane didn't leave until last night. We didn't do anything else except cuddle and makeout . He knew everything was new to me so he didn't pressure me.

Waking up with the sun shining in my eyes wasn't pleasant. I instantly missed zane's arms around me .

My throat was killing me. I started coughing like a mad man .

Guess I got sick staying outside in a thunderstorm.

Walking into the kitchen I made me some hot tea and grabbed a blanket sitting down on the couch.

I must have fell asleep when my phone rung. It was already one o clock. Zane was calling me.

"Baby girl , why aren't you at school?"

"Sorry Zane im sick."

"O I'm sorry I should have taken you home earlier it's my fault. "

"No it's fine, I mean what else would you expect I was sitting outside in a store for half an hour. "

He chuckled, "Yeah I should have taken you home earlier I'm sorry. "

" it's ok, I just have to rest and push fluids. "

"Ok baby girl that's the bell I will come by after school. "

"Ok bye Z. "

♡♡♡

I was woken up by the doorbell. I trudged over to the door wrapped in my blanket.

Zane came in hugging me lifting me up with my legs aeaound his waist , and he shut the door and locked it after he was inside. He walked over to the couch and placed me on his lap.

Laying my head on his chest he found a movie on Netflix and started opening something. Opening my eyes I see him blowing on a spoon full of chicken noodle soup.

He started to feed me he fed me the soup until it was gone. Leaning down he placed a kiss on my forehead when I fell asleep.

♡♡♡

Ring ring

Ring ring

Hearing groans I look around realizing I'm laying in front of Zane of the couch with a vibration in his pocket. I'm facing his chest , and I shook his shoulder waking him up.

Eyes slowly opening he reached down grabbing his phone.

With me being close I could hear the conversation.

"Zane baby, where are you ? You was suppose to pick me up ten minutes ago. "

Who was that?

Is he dating her?

My heart felt like it was breaking all over again.

His eyes went cold and he looked down at me. I lifted myself up from the blanket realizing I was just wearing my red bra and panties . I covered myself with my arms when I noticed him looking me up and down licking his lips.

"Baby, why aren't you answering"

"What Ashley? What do you want? I was sleeping ?!!?"

That was it I walked away as fast as I could.

By now I was already in my room pulling an oversized t shirt into my body. I walked down the stairs just in time to see Zane closing the front door.

Not even a goodbye.

♡♡♡
It is now Thursday. I have not talked to anyone. I have been to school

I have received texts from everyone and multiple calls. Zane being the one with the most of them.

Looking into Facebook I found out Chelsea was in on the prank , and Trey and Cindy didn't care. They were dating. Turns out she was knocked up by him.
O yeah and Zane was saying a girl named Ashley. Guess that was who called him that day.

I was so stupid to fall for his charm.

I received an email from the school monday evening stating i didn't have to attend this week due to I have received all my credits for graduating. Also, that I was ranked number one in my class. I was valedictorian.

Overjoyed i called my parents. My mom cried and my dad jumped for joy.

The only thing I didn't look forward to was the speech i had to make.

♡♡♡

Pulling into the parking lot . All eyes were on me. They knew I was the only one with the lambo.

Heels hitting the pavement I held my head hi when I walked through the busy halls. I wore a cute blue mini dress that stopped midthigh under my gown my hair was straightened down my back.

One I made it to the stage the principle shook my hand and congratulated me.

He showed me where my seat was. The graduation ceremony started with someone singing the national anthem .... then the introductions of the top ten. They normally begin at the bottom and work their way up to when I give my speech. They announce what college each person is going to attend.

The principle finally reached my name, " and now Isabella Sophia De la rose , she is ranked number one in the class , and she has also decided to study abroad in italy The University Cattolica del Sacro Cuore . She received a full ride scholarship. Her hope is to double major in business management and finance . With any luck she will graduate the top of her class with two bachelor degrees within three years time. She is a very bright student. Now join me in welcoming Isabella to the podium for her speech."

Multiple parents and teachers applauded, looking out to the crowd my eyes looked at each and every peer who bullied me, pranked me, and broke my heart. Cindy snickered to herself. Probably believing I would fail at my speech. She has another thing coming.

♡♡♡

" I would like to thank everyone for showing up today for supporting each of these students. ...