Neon

8 February, Ressembol 

All is one and one is all. What does that mean?

Everything is connected. Everything we see, everyone we meet, they're all caught in this great unseen flow: the flow of a whole huge universe. They're are just tiny little ants, a fraction of the full perspective.

The magnitude of such phenomenon is something either you nor I can ever imagine. The constant destruction and reconstruction of the universe was a reason: The flow is life itself. Death is the origin of life... it's necessary... so, why can't we accept it?

- WHY ARE YOU STILL IN BED YOU KNUCKLEHEAD BRATS!!?

- AAAHHHHH! 

When we watched that woman in that rainy day using alchemy to save everyone, we promised to follow her teachings, since all we knew we studied by ourselves. But we never imagined it would be so hard... well just one more normal Monday morning...

- Damn Kids! Like this you're not going anywhere! Look at the clock it's 6 am... You already lost two hours!

- TWO HOURS!?

- That's right! You have 3 minutes to put yourselves together...What's that on your hair ED? A WILD ANIMAL!? ALPHONSE was your shirt ripped off by a BEAR AT NIGHT?! MOVE NOW YOU LAZY MANIACS! 

- YES TEACHER!!

By the end of the month we cloud dress up at almost light's speed... since every day was a life threat. We knew it would be difficult, it was a test to our will and strength that we would have to surpass in order to call ourselves alchemists.

- "The alchemy circle represents the flow of energy that must circulate in order to create and destruct any material and convert it into a new one"- teacher would say while we fighting

 I was about to thought a kick at Al...trying hard to win just for once this time ( I actually didn't had much faith ) and I hit him. Teacher smiled at me with a bright smile and I could see she has proud