Hydrogen

May 6, Central City

To make myself clear, if this goes wrong it was Al's idea. It's true that we always have been amazed by books. It was through them we learned all we know: those mysterious formulas of a science we couldn't understand, because it seemed like some sort of magic, made by your own bare hands.

"Brother we should write a alchemy book, you know, one about your lives"

I guess it's here this all begins. As you might know, I'm not the writing person type since I can't stay at the same place much time, always moving forward, so these are just some really quick notes. You will comprehend I'm not any writing prodigy or something, and maybe you should have picked another book,for real.

Anyway, before you commit the sin to waste your time reading this, well you must keep the following rules in your mind:

Rule nº1- Why the hell are you reading this? I mean guys, come on, this is just some boring notes, shouldn't you be doing your homework?

Rule nº2- I'M NOT SHORT. If you think otherwise it's because you're a bastard of 2 meters and you think you're good because you can reach the dishes on your top shelves, not cool man.

Rule nº3- Every substance is composed by atoms that make perfect combinations between themselves in order to create everything. 

Exception: MILK- the worst mistake of the lays of nature and substance composition. Let's be realistic, that thing tastes like puke . In case you do like milk, you probably don't like chocolate as well, which means you really need to find some help for god's sake.

Rule nº4- Women are dangerous. Belive me, I have battled imortal people and they are not that scary. My advise: Run as fast as you can especially if she has a screwdriver in her hand

Rule nº5- A lesson without pain is meaningless. It can be hard to hear but it's the truth. Is at all the times you fall and find yourself lost where you can really prove who you truly are, by building yourself up as you choose your own way to go.

Rule nº6- Everything in the universe flows just in one way. Don't be arrogant enough to put yourself above the lay of substance itself. You are a part of the infinite circle, and quite cheap to make when it comes to body matter- You can buy it at a local market.

You need to learn to let go, and accept the fact that death is a important part of life. No matter the pain and the loss you feel, you'll find your beloved one in the rivers, in the breeze you breathe.

Rule nº7- All the love is worth the pain. If you gain love from your sacrifice, you always gain. You have a shoulder to cry on, a place to go back, arms that embrace you and will always remain in the end.

 You have a shoulder to cry on, a place to go back, arms that embrace you and will always remain in the end

These are the rules of alchemy: You only can gain if you sacrifice. Even though the world is many times out of balance, you must fight for justice. It took me a lifetime to understand that. A long journey to realize that nothing you give can bring the ones you have lost. They're already in the circle that flows eternally, in the rain that falls upon your skin.

I have learned it the hardest way

My advice: Go out there and fail as many times as you can, because you always will. But make your story a little different, by rising when many would have fallen. That's the choice which have made us who we are.

Edward Elric, Lifetime realizations 

Note: Hydrogen is the most elemental  and random compost in the universe. Different from all the other elements, it's proprieties are unique. It is the predominant element of stars and it was the first to be discovered by mankind.

 It is the predominant element of stars and it was the first to be discovered by mankind