Chapter 9 : Vatican at it's finest: The Instant Boyfriend

"Quit smiling." Kiriyama said to Sachii on the restaurant.

"Thanks again." Sachii said, taking her hands off to Kiriyama.

"My name is Kento... Kento Kiriyama..." Kiriyama introduced himself for the first time. "I came from Japan, and I am here to do some official business." He added.

"Really? You're from Japan?? When I came here, I met some Japanese too. His name is Riku Okinawa." Sachii said, remembering Riku who just called her today, giving a little blush on her face.

"Ahhh-- I do not know him. Maybe a typical Japanese guy." 

Typical?? Hey! He is more handsome than you! Sachii told herself. You are not even compared to his fingertips.... "He said he is a model in Japan. And I can see, he is a famous one." She said proudly. Because she met him, because she knows him, because she wants to talk about him.

"Whatever......." Kento said as he stood up. "Because you are my tour guide now, you have to always follow my instructions, plus, you have to tell me those stories you kept inside your mind."

"Huhhhhhhhh? My stories? I thought you don't like my stories?" 

"Get up there! And be fast. No more questions..." Kento irritatedly said as he walks away from her. "Come on!" His lips said. Walking away, he bite his lips. He really wanted to say, I don't like the way that you add something. But, those parts that you added from the original one were somewhat interesting. Good thing, he controlled himself, by telling other things.

The two entered the room. It's not like that they feel uneasy, being together in the same room. It was more like, they are partners in crime. Well, what crime is it? to explore more of Vatican itself. 

Kento wears a common japanese fashion clothes. He has big eyeglasses, and his hair was styled like a jpop idol. When Sachii saw him, she was surprised Hehhh, I didn't know he got looks. Who would have thought?

"What are you looking at?" Kento asked. "Are you amazed of my looks?" He added.

Sachii looked at Kento closely. She opened her eyes bigger and she took the eyeglasses from Kento's eyes, wear it and say "Where is the looks? Ohh-- Is that what you're getting proud of? I think I want to vomit." 

Kento was surprised by what Sachii said. He take his eyeglasses on again tell Sachii, "Sacheena, are you lack of optein?"

Sachii laughs and responded to Kento, "Me?? Look at yourself, you look like a cocky, unstylish person. And this hair," She said while she's touching his hair, "So groase. It smells!" 

"Heh! You just don't know the real fashion. Just say, you are jealous because my clothes are all branded. And yours---------- let me see... Ahhh----- just sewed from your curtain!" He teased. "And by the way, be careful, you might see some table clothings with the same design." He adviced to Sachii.

She looked at him, like a lion look. "Ahhhh. Okay, say whatever you want to say, but I tell you this, you must bear the laughter from people outside." And she walks out of the room. 

"Tskkkkk... You're really........" He said. He went back to the comfort room to check himself. "Am I really unstylish?" He told himself as he fixed himself.

In front of Hotel, wherein Sachii was waiting for Kento, his dad called him.

"Dad!!" She said as she answers the phone. Happily and excited because she will hear his father's voice again.

"Sacheena. How are you?" Her dad answered, also in a joyfull tone. 

"I'm so fine here dad. Wait, did you receive the money? I sent them two days ago."