Chapter 2: Sachii's Choice

It is past noon when Aunt Divina went into Gerry's Grill Restaurant to join Sachii and her family on their family dinner. Since Renato was not there, it is Divina who will give Sachii a very important and exciting news..

"What? I-Italy?? Are you sure, Auntie?" Sachii eagerly asked Divina when she heard that her auntie will treat her an Italian trip.

"Well, it's not really only me. Of course, your dad helped me too. Don't worry, you don't need to pay anything." Her auntie smirkingly answered.

Even Marilyn got shocked about it, but, she's proud because finally, her daughter's dream will come true. Jimson and Marco got jealous too, and they said that they are going to Europe also, but not the same time with their sister.

"But, I need to review for my licensure exams..." Sachii told sadly to her auntie.

"But, this is limited only, good thing, I got a nice spot, imagine, three weeks? With full accomodation, you can travel the whole and a half Italy with that, Cheena." Divina explained. "Well, everybody wants to have that kind of vacation. So, don't let it pass, okay? Besides, you've been studying for 16 years, this is only three weeks...." She added.

"And also," Marilyn entered, "this is also a gift from your dad... He will be sad if you didn't accept this."

The two boys also want her to accept it, but...

"But I already enrolled on a review center.. And my review will start next next week.." She sadly answered.

"Who the hell you're talking about and  what is it? Review Center? Come on,  you're a Cum Laude! " Divina shockingly said. "It is like this, you are going to buy a pen. But, two were shown in fornt of you. What will you choose, the one that is cheap but can only last for days or the expensive one which you can use for a lifetime. I'm talking about memories here..." She continued.

"Yeah, opportunity cost..." Jimson said.

"Corect Jimmy! Opportunity cost, economics.." Divina replied.

Sachii is just looking on her food. She wants to take a vacation, but, she want to pass the licensure exam first. But, when she paased it, the opportunity will pass and next time is surely impossible. 

"Added to it, little sister," Marco said, "give yourself a break. That is only three weeks.. And, if you passed the exam, are you sure that you will have a break? I guess you'll be very busy on work."

"That's so sweet, honey." Marilyn told Marco.

Sachii just smiled and said, "Okay, I'm gonna take this. i'll have my vacation in Italy and I will have fun there and enjoy!" 

"Kampai!" Marco shouted as he raise the wine glass.

"Kampai?" Sachii asked.

"Cheers........" Marco simply said.

When they go back home, Sachii eagerly opened her laptop to update her facebook status about her coming vacation in Italy . After a few seconds, she got a lot of likes and comments sending their good lucks and excitements about it. She then opened her tumblr account, wherein she blogs about tiny, little things in Italy. She got a lot of excitement. She already called the review center that she enrolled too and good thing, they agreed on a refund.

After getting her pocket notebook and a pen, she listed all the beautiful places that she plans to go when she reached Italy. She has no problems about the language, because she knows how to speak Italian. She already had 10, but, she is craving for more places.

Rome,

Florence

Venice