Chapter 12 : Goodbye and Hello

"You're what????" Nero asked her.

"I'm so tired that I want to get rest!" Sachii answered as she lay down on the bed.

"Is it a goodbye after all, Sachii?" Nero asked again. "I maybe woman hearted - but I'm not a fool." He added.

Sachii just closed her eyes like she's sleeping. But, she was wrong. Closing her eyes makes her be more awake at that time. In her head, she hears the story of the leaning tower of Pisa. Those happenings keep on running and running on her mind. So, to make herself sleep, she get her phone and put the earphones on. Selecting the song that she played the most -- The Man Who Can't Be Move by The Script. 

She loves that song. Well, she dedicate it to herself. For her, the content of the song really fits on her life. After less than 4 minutes, the song ended. Suddenly, her brain wants to work again. She wants to write something. A poem, a song or whatever just to grant the wish of her mind.

Without any precaution, and without a trace of apprehension

you appeared in my world as you did, bringing me a pleasant surprise, that I couldn’t resist

 But like this, without me knowing

you quietly disappeared,

from my world, without a word,

leaving behind only my memories

You exist, deep in my mind,

in my dreams, in my heart, and in my song

You exist, deep in my mind, in my dreams, in my heart, and in my song  

Still remember us once walking side by side together past that bustling alley

Even though we were strangers, just passing by each other,

we still felt each other  

One look, one beat of the heart  one unexpected delight.

It’s like  a dream, that was destined.  

The world is so big, why did we meet?  

Could it have been chance? 

Could it have been destiny?    

_________________________

She wrote those words on her notebook. Then, her eyes were stucked on the words "The world is so big, why did we meet?" Could it be that she also have feelings for him, but she's just afraid because she believes that there's nothing happen after she let her heart... Meanwhile, she remembered the other guy in a blast. Riku......

"Yeah, Riku he wants to meet me, right?" she asked herself. "He's a sure thing. I know we'll meet soon. I can feel it." She insisted into herself.

At the Philippines, her family knew that Sachii will go back on the next day.

"Really?? Why so fast?? Just few more days..." Jimson said to  Marilyn as she tell the latest news.

"well, she said she's so worried to her dad. We can't blame her, for loving her daddy this much." Marilyn responsed.

"I'm also afraid on how we are going to tell her that someday, she will get marry to someone she doesn't know." Jimson said.

"We really need to plan about this thing. I mean, let's acquaint those two until they become close to each other."