Chapter 11 : In Tuscany

"Now your image was saved on my visual system......."

"He... why do he need to do this?" Sachii told herself as she sits down in front of their hotel room. she then remember the time when Kento kissed her. It was her first kiss ---ever. Suddenly, she felt hurt and pain in her heart. She can't breathe and a drop of tear fell down on her face. Her whole body was shaking. So nervous ------ so outminded. She closed her eyes and pretend that nothing happened, but she really can't. "This feeling, this maybe my first time." 

She kept on staring on the wall. And even though she she insist to herself that after tomorrow, all will be over. She didn't heard that, her phone is keeping on ringing and ringing because Kento is calling her.

It was about 10-13 missed calls from him and she just ignore them all. "Maybe she's angry." Kento told himself as he driving way back to the hotel. 

When he got there ----onto their room. He saw Sachii sitting in front of the door. Sitting and moving her body fore and backwards. Quiet and sad, he called her again. 

Her phone rings but she keeps on ignoring it as if she can't hear it. 

Kento can't make another step closer. He doesn't know what to do first. His face looks like, he really regret what he did before. "But, can I really blame myself? I love her --- and I ---- do not want her to be away from me." He told himself. He made up his mind, and start it by apologizing into her. 

He made few steps --- until he's in front of her. "Sorry." He said. Sachii looked onto him, ---- to be exact -- on his eyes and smiled.

"Where in the world are you lingering at?" Sachii asked. "Do you think you're in the playground? Do you really make me wanna die because of worriness?" She keep on asking the questions that Kento asked her whenever she's missing. 

He didn't answer her instead he hug her. "Sorry --- Are you angry at me? I'm so sorry. It is my fault." He apologized as tears start to fall.

"Do you know that -- it is really hard to find someone with this country having 18 million population? Of all places, Vatican has the most people, having ten thousand per day -- that is only on St. Peter's Basilica." She explained.

Kento didn't blame her for not answering her phone. He admits that it is his fault. "Sorry." He keep on apologizing.

"If people keep on saying sorry, what are police and laws for? If they are all can be forgiven by just a word -- sorry." She explained again.

"Sacheena, why do you keep on saying those words? Where on hell did you get that?" Kento asked.

"Did you forget already? They are the lines from your story." She answered as she keep on looking at him.

Kento stopped for a while. He can't believe that Sachii will be able to remember them in few hours. "Really? When did you read it?" 

"I can't sleep last night so I decided to sneak in on your closet. Then, I found a book, Got to Believe in Magic, right? So I read it." Sachii answered. "Actually, I really envy you because you can sleep easily."

So that's why she's still sleeping at that time. "You sneaked in my closet? Why did you do that? Don't you know that it is private property?" Kento asked, trying to make a joke to Sachii.

"Private huh?" Sachii answered. "How about my lips? Isn't it private? I know this is exposed to everyone but that doesn't mean that someone can just kiss this whenever they want. This is even more private than you book" She continued, giving stress on the words kiss and lips. 

Kento can't react on what Sachii said. He knows that she is right. All right. And he can't look on her eyes, so he just bit his lips.

"Come on, open the door now." Sachii said as she stood up.