Chapter 1

Jack's POV

"I won't do it. You can't make me."
"You will do it. That's your duty as a guardian."
"To be in a room full of old people talking about boring stuff? How is that my duty as a guardian, for heaven sake? We're guardians of childhood, aren't we? How does sitting in a room full of adults who can't see me being my duty as a guardian?"
"It's important we will know what's going on in the world, even the adult's!"
"So go yourself!"
"Don't you think that a huge talking buny will be a little too noticeable?"
"I'm not going and that's it!"
He didn't care he acted like a child. He didn't wanted to go. He is not going. And there nothing they can do to change his mind.
Buny frowned. "If it's the invisible thing again, Jack..."
"It's not that!" screamed Jack, annoyed. Yes, the whole invisible-unless-someone-believes-in-you still bothered Jack. It was so annoying, to just go in the street and someone walks straight past you. Through you. But Jack was used to that, after three hundred years. And people did see him, more and more. At least he could go in the street, unlike Buny or Tooth. White hair was maybe weird and unusual, but at least he didn't had fur. Of wings.
No, it was not the invisibility. It wasn't even the group of old men talking about boring things, despite what he told Buny. It wasn't even the fact that he was a winter spirit and it was the middle of July. No, it wasn't from any of those reasons, that he didn't want to go.
It was her.
"Jack, come on, just tell us." said Tooth, putting her hand on his shoulder in a motherly way. Her bright feathers glittered in the light, shining at green, blue and gold. Jack knew that some of the other immortal - not the guardians - thought about them as a couple. It always made him laugh. Sure, Tooth was nice and all, and she did looked pretty good, but she was so... Protective. She was something between a mother and a big sister. Besides, Jack suspected there was something going on with her and North.
Jack sighed. "The queen will be there."
"Of course the queen will be there, it's a diplomatic meeting!" said Buny. "It's like saying there will be spring next year."
"If you'll continue going like that, I'm not sure there will be spring." said Tooth, frowning. "Get off the boy!"
"Tooth, he's not going just because he doesn't want to sit in the same place for more then ten seconds!"
"It's not that!" screamed Jack, frost spreading around him like every time he was upset.
"So what is it, mate? What so important you can't do one responsible thing for a change?"
"Buny!" cried Tooth.
"What? The boy is being childish, he still thinks that he can do whatever he likes, he doesn't understand that being a guardian means-"
"Okay, I'll go!" Jack snapped.
"What?" said Buny and Tooth at unison. Beside them, North hand froze with a cookie halfway to his mouth, and big golden question-marks fluted around Sendy's head.
"You heard me! I'll go!" Jack clutched his staff in his hand, trying heard not to start a snow storm. "I'll go to this stupid meeting. I'll do my duty as a guardian."
Buny looked confused. "But..."
"I'll do it. Now, excuse me..." Jack called the wind and flew from there before any of them could react. Tears streamed down his cheeks, freezing from the cold of his skin. To his right, a little hummingbird-like creature flew, trying to keep up with his fast wind.
"Hi, Babytooth." smiled Jack. He hated what he was about to do. He hated the idea of going there again. Seeing her again.
Babytooth shrinked, flying around his head as he slowed down a bit.
"Yeah, the kengoru won. I'm going to this stupid meeting."
The little tooth fairy shrinked again, then set on his shoulder.
"To come with me?" asked Jack. "Are you sure? There gonna be nothing to do there, just boring numbers and old people..."
Another shrink. Then a pull in his hair.
"Okay, okay." laughed Jack. "Hung on there, will you? Our next stop- Arendelle."
Elsa's POV

-It will be our pleasure to be in this meeting.
Thank you,
Hiccup Haddock, chief of Berk.

"His name is really Hiccup?"
Elsa jumped. Then sighed. "Anna, can you not sneak on me like that? I almost froze you solid. Again."
"Sorry." giggled the ginger princess. "So, is it his name?"
"Yes, Anna, that's his name. Now please, let me finish those letters? The meeting is tomorrow."
"This Hiccup sounds like he's your age. Hey, perhaps you two will fall in love!"
Elsa laughed. "Have you even read the letter, or only the three last line?"
"And the frist two." Anna defended herself.
"Well, if you would have continued to the third, you would have seen he's coming with his wife. Someone named Astrid."
"Oh. Well, he's not the only one who coming, is he? You'll have a room full of people to choose from."
"Why is that so important to you for me to fall in love?" laughed Elsa.
"Well, you're the queen. People are looking up to you. You need someone."
Elsa looked at her, rising an eyebrow.
"Okay, yes, also Kristoff and I have a bet."
Elsa laughed. "I'll never get such a bond like you two have, if that what you put your money on."
"Look Elsa, I just want you to be happy. To believe in yourself. You deserve love- and I know there's someone for you out there. I just don't want you to miss your chance."
"I won't." Elsa smiled. "Now go ahead and tell Kristoff he need to take a bath before this meeting. I'm not having my sister's boyfriend smelling like a reindeer tomorrow."
"Fine." giggled Anna. "Hey, maybe that man from Scotland!"
"Anna, he's something like fifty. He has a wife. And children. His older girl is your age."
"Okay, okay!" laughed Anna, closing the door behind her. "I love you, Elsa!"
"Me too." smiled the queen, and set down, ready for another four hours of paperwork.

AN-
Hi guys!
So, another rotbtd fanfiction, I guess?
Unlike my "rise of the big four" series(which is slow because of a writer block and lack of motivation to type it), this one was not planned before. I have no idea what will happen next, which can be really good or really bad, I'm not sure yet.
Anyway, have fun!
(I do not own the characters!)