Chapter 4

I sighed and looked around at the clothing, trying to find something I liked.

My plan was simple. I’d buy the most expensive things, to make him spend all his money, and then he’d get tired of me and take me back. Or kill me, but both were looking good these days.

"C'mon, Lyla. You're taking too long. If you haven't noticed, we've been in this damned store for at least an hour. It's time to go to the next one." Mason growled out lowly.

I sighed and nodded, handing him my clothes when he held his arms out. He pointed his head to the side and we walked to the cash register, ringing up the clothes I got.

The grand total came to four hundred and eighty-two dollars and thirty two cents.

Was I proud of myself? Yes.

And to think was only the first store.

I looked over at Mason, only to see that he didn't really seem to care about the price. He swiped his card and my eye twitched as he smiled at the lady, took the bags, and started walking out.

"Where to next?"

I sighed and pointed to a random store, walking behind him as we went.

"Can we try to only be in here for thirty minutes at the least?"

I nodded and started walking through the racks, waiting for something to catch my attention.

There were a few nice blouses and t-shirts that I picked up, and a few pair of shorts and Capri's. But other than that, I couldn't find anymore.

I handed him my clothes and we walked to the register. This time the price was only eighty-two dollars and thirty five cents.

To be truthful, I wouldn't be able to afford thirty dollars of clothes on my own. So this felt a little nice; being pampered. So was I enjoying taking advantage of him? Yes, I was very much indeed.

Mason smirked and led me to another store. It wasn't until we were walking through the door that I figured out it was Victoria's Secret.

I glowered at Mason and sighed as he motioned for me to follow him.

I nervously looked around, not sure what I would possibly want from here.

"Pick out whatever you want, kitten." He whispered in my ear once I caught up to him.

I blushed brightly and nodded slowly, looking around.

I could only handle about twenty minutes in this store. The music was too loud, and there were like fifteen different kinds of perfume in here, making me sick.

I had picked out a few things though, much to Masons pleasure.

There were a few lacy, comfortable bras with matching panties, a few nightgowns, and a few bikinis, just in case they had a pool.

Mason looked happy with the few choices I made, but told me we'd be coming back soon so he could pick some stuff out for me.

The total was over three hundred dollars.

I was going to have to come back to this heavily perfumed, loud music store? Great; just flipping great.

Sarcasm included.

He looked at me for a few seconds before asking if I wanted to eat.

"Oh.. Um, sure." I nodded, following him to the food court.

He sat me down at a table and pushed my chair in before sitting down on the other side of the table.

"Look around and see what you want. I'll get the food."

The thought of Subway or Taco Bell mad my stomach growl.

I liked tacos, a lot, but..

Subway was better for you, right?...

"I'll have Subway. Just get me whatever, I like whatever they have." I told him, biting at my lip.

He nodded once and got up, leaving me abruptly.

I wiped my hands on my jeans and looked around at the people while I pulled the bags Mason had left on the floor closer to me.

Was it wrong that I was starting to feel bad about making him spend all this money?

I mean sure, I was being held against my will, never to see my family again.. And sure, he was going to use me as a sex toy.. And sure, he was an ass.. But.. Okay, yea after thinking of that I don't feel an ounce of guilt.

"Hey there pretty girl."

I looked up, almost giving myself whiplash and stared at the suspicious guy in front of me.

He had blonde hair and blue eyes with a normal build. He looked to be just a few inches taller than me and had a lazy smirk on his face.

"Erm... Hi?"

The guy chuckled and sat down in the chair Mason is meant to sit in and stared at me.

"Whats your name, sexy?"

I rolled my eyes and looked behind me, trying to find Mason.

I turned back to the guy and slid further into my seat. This guy just wasn't giving off good vibes.

"You gonna answer me?"

He waited a few seconds for me to talk and shrugged when I didn’t give him an answer.

"How about you come with me and I can show you a good time? My place isn't too far from here, sweet cheeks."

I cringed and scooted my chair back a bit, looking him up and down in disgust.

"Whataya say?" He asked, standing up.

I glared at him and got up as well, backing up from him further. "Get away from me." I boldly state.

He chuckled madly and stalked closer to me. I walked backwards, wondering why no one in the food court was defending me from this freak.

I heard a deep, low growl behind me and I sighed in relief as I turned around. It was Mason.

"I would get away from what's mine if I were you." He darkly lets out as he clutches my wrist, pulling me close to him.

"Prince Mason, I'm sorry," he guy nervously laughed out, backing away, "I had no idea."

"Just leave."

So.. Was this like, a werewolf mall? This is just ridiculous. Next, there's gonna be a- a.. Werewolf police!

"Actually, yes. We do have our own werewolf police."

I glowered and looked up at him. "You're kidding?"

"Nope. When we came, we replaced your police with our police."

I sighed and looked around, rubbing my arm as a chill racked through my body.

"Are we done shopping now?" He asks, picking my bags up.

"Oh, um yea. I have plenty now."

He smiled and nodded, motioning for me to follow him out the mall doors.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Soooooo… Good, bad, great, awful?