My Decision (A/N)

Alright guys, after a LOT of thinking and grinning from your comments, I've decided I WILL be continuing this story.

BUT WAIT DON'T GET TOO EXCITED YET PLEASE.

READ, READ, READ, READ THIS WHOLE FREAKING AUTHOR'S NOT PLEASE OR I WILL BE PISSED (I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS THOUGH GAWD), SO PLEASE CONTINUE READING!!!!!!!!!! IMPORTANT PART STARTING.... NOW!~~~~

Alright you beautiful, sexy people.

I have decided to continue with The Given.

BUT.

I'm an author, and as an author I NEED- no, I CRAVE your feedback.

I KNOW how hard it can be to step out of your shell to comment, but I CRAVE your feedback, so please, just take like seriously 15 seconds of your life to simply tell me SOMETHING I NEED TO WORK ON OR TELL ME SOMETHING I'M GOOD AT AND SHOULD KEEP DOING!!

I have also decided I won't go onto the next chapter until I have reached AT LEAST 5 COMMENTS (THIS MEANS NOT TO NOT COMMENT IF YOU SEE 5 PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY COMMENTED, I STILL WANT YOU PEOPLE TO COMMENT FOR THE LOVE OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD!)

So, let's go over everything one more time, yea?

◘ I NEED YOU TO GIVE ME FEEDBACK.

◘ I NEED YOU TO GIVE ME AT LEAST5 COMMENTS (BUT I WOULD ADORE HAVING MORE THAN THAT!!!) FROM 5 DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

◘ I NEED YOU TO BE PATIENT WITH ME AS I AM WORKING ON MY MUCH MORE POPULAR STORY AS WELL, (Bound to Him), and I'm taking that one very seriously.

◘ CONTINUE TO LOVE ME BECAUSE I LOVE YOU OKAY? *throws confetti and donuts at you guys* SO FREAKING LOVE ME TOO OKAY?

◘ FIND ME A BOYFRIEND, JUST KIDDING I HAVE AN AMAZING BF <3 LOVE YOU BABE. NO BUT SERIOUSLY I WANT TO KNOW IF I HAVE ANY MALE READERS, SO IF I DO, PLEASE TELL ME!

And last, but not least,

◘ I NEED YOU SEXY BEASTS OF PEOPLE TO FOLLOW ME. BECAUSE WHEN I SEE THAT NUMBER RISE, I GRIN AND I GET STARED AT LIKE I'M SOME CRAZY PEDOPHILE OR SOMETHING BUT I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS. OKAY?

Okay, not that that is over, I apologize for my high energy and craziness.

So please follow my damned instructions, (I still love you even though I cussed at you, and you still love me too *wink wink, nudge nudge*) let’s go find somewhere more private to take this sexy moment ;D jk jk.

Love you guys, and thank you for being so patient and thank you to those of you who have commented and supported me, it means so much. <3

OH WAIT IM NOT DONE.

I have decided I;m going to make covers for people I seem fit for my awesomeness. (jk I;m not that awesome but if you saw some of the cover's I've made that are sitting in my draft section, you'd be proud of me too), so if you or anyone you know is looking to have a cover made, I will happily look into it! Just give me a brief description of what kind of picture you'd like or what the story is about and I'll do my best, I'm usually good at that kind of thing. :D

I know this is a long AN, gawd I'm sorry, but thank you for reading.

Comment on this and yell at me and tell me how weird I am if you feel the need to. x3

In case you were wondering, yes, I have had a lot of sugar but don’t judge. <3