Our Wattpad Love

Leigh was sitting on the bed with her MacBook open, writing some stuff.

Tanner on the other hand, was working on Erotomania. (Isn't that like supposed to be, maybe erotic?)

Meanwhile, Leigh is getting tired of all the writing and corresponding with fellow writers, something that she is bound to do when she started out on Wattpad. She's not complaining though, because she has made some amazing friends on Wattpad.

Leigh taps her finger on the mouse pad, and looked out of the window. It was raining and she can't even go outside to enjoy it, owing to the tremendous amount of writing she still had to do for NanoWrimo.

At last, she gave up on it and went to see what Tanner was upto. She slowly walked towards him, and looked over his shoulder to see him reading.....

After.

She screamed at the top of her lungs, Tanner practically toppled off of his chair, looking around to see if some burglar had broken in.

"What.. What ... Happened?" He gasped as he tried to take in what happened.

"You...you... You are reading AFTER??!!" Leigh replied, with sarcasm in her voice.

"Yeah... I heard it was good," Tanner replied, running a finger through his hair.

"Of all the fricking 9,488,382,727,837,278,373,727,377,382,737 Books on Wattpad, you decide to read After?" Leigh answered, her tone full of angst and frustration. She might as well throw a dish at Tanner but then, she didn't want to waste a good piece of china on her good-for-nothing Tanner.

"I mean, what's the problem?" Tanner turned to face her, staring at her green "orbs" (apparently, because people can never just have green eyes), trying to understand what was going through this girl's mind.

"After is what over obsessed perverted and stupid fangirls read! Are you not aware or you just happen to be one of them?" She snapped at him. Tanner was now truly sad and didn't understand what was Leigh making such a fuss about.

"You have to make a choice."

"What choice?"

"It's either me or After." Leigh replied as she went to sit on Tanner's computer.

"What? That's crazy!" Tanner spat, as he thought about what was going on with this girl. Maybe she was on her period? But then, he had had enough experience to figure out that she was not, owing to the presence of his elder sister.

"It's either me or Anna Todd." Leigh replied with a nonplussed look on her face.

Tanner started to think about it. Now, now. That's a serious decision to make, possibly the hardest in his life... He had wanted to read After ever since he started out on Wattpad but then, there was Erotomania to complete and his other works had to be tended to.

Anna Todd was married while Leigh was just 19. Anna Todd had a million of followers so.... The hate would take it's toll....What is he even thinking about? She won't date him! And Leigh on the other hand, was the only only girl that would date him. He should count himself lucky to be call himself her boyfriend. Plus the whole shipping thing slayed, didn't it?

Leigh had a cute British accent that boys in Flor would go crazy about and then, there was After which was written entirely in American English. Leigh would be the one who'd bake him rolls and pastries, not Anna Todd. And then, won't he be having kids with Leigh? How could he get a fan fiction preggos? Lastly, Leigh had a lot of girlfriends which was anything but bad news.

And then, won't their kids be absolutely beautiful? What with Tanner's brains and Tanner's looks and his writing skills? They'd be the most perfect kids the world has ever seen.

"Hello?" Leigh snapped her fingers at Tanner, who was lost in his thoughts. "Why is it even taking so long to think about it?" She snorted.

"Ok, it's you." He went to his chair and hovered the pointer over his reading list.

Deleted After.

To this day, Tanner hasn't gone 10 miles near a One Direction fan fiction, courtesy Leigh.

---------------------------------