Red

"Ok, Tanner. You have to accompany me pleeeeeaaase!"

"Tay Swift? Please no. I'd rather have a Kik convo with my aunt." Tanner replied.

Leigh went away and started to pout in a corner, (lol, I'm wondering how she'd look like doing that, lmfao!) Tanner looked at her, pulling away from his XBOX controller and went to her.

"Ok. I will accompany you."

Leigh grabbed his hands and started laughing and smiling. "Thank you, Tanner! You're the best!"

Tanner smiled weakly. "Yeah, but when we come home, you HAVE to bake me some cookies!"

--------------

Taylor Swift is performing onstage and Tanner, the Stupidest is hooked onto his phone. Leigh being a fangirl, punched his shoulder for attention. The entire arena was filled with screeching fans and here she was, screaming with Tanner at her side.

"Will you even hear her out?" Leigh spoke rather harshly. Him disrespecting her idol, would bring him nothing but catastrophe.

"Nope," he answered as he got back to his phone and started to text this other friend of his about Game Night.

Leigh turned her attention back onstage, where Taylor was turning about and glared at Tanner.

Leigh started screaming at the top of her lungs, being the Swiftie she is. She had just caught Taylor frowning at Tanner, while she was majorly fangirling. Great.

Taylor looked at her, and flashed a smile. If it was possible to melt, Leigh would have. Now, we just know what her Twitter updates would consist of.

Tanner looked up and caught Tay's eyes.

"Was she..."

"Yes, Tanner!" Leigh replied.

Taylor turned away to continue her song "I Knew You Were Trouble"

Tanner and Leigh returned home after the concert and as Leigh turned the lock, Tanner pulled her in.

He pushed her against the wall, kissing her. Leigh kissed back, causing Tanner to give under her. Leigh never ever ever ever kissed Tanner, and Tanner may have just got his first kiss from Leigh. They broke away.

"What... What was that for?" Tanner gasped for air.

"For helping me get noticed by Swift." She replied softly.

She then went to the kitchen to bake Tanner some cookies ("Without the peanut butter though!" Tanner yelled, as he settled with his XBOX)

So, miss Leigh went on about her dough, kneading it and making sure that she did get peanut butter in it, she loved to annoy Tanner (heheh, so do I! ) She licked her fingers for the residue cookie dough.

"Tanner, I'm done!" She yelled for Tanner to come and take up some of the cookies that she had baked for him.

"Coming! " he yelled and he ran into the room, with all the convenience of a man, to eat cookies that he longed for.

"No peanut butter?" He raised his eyebrows slightly, as he picked up the cookie.

"Yes!" She answered with a laugh, stifling her giggles.

Tanner looked at her curiously, and bit into it.

"Oh my fricking God!" He yelled at Leigh.

"What?" She laughed once again, her laughter echoing around the room.

"I.. I.I am... Am.. Allergic.... allergic... To.."

End of the day-

Tanner goes into anaphylactic shock and breaks up with Leigh.

We. Are. Never. Ever. Ever. Getting. Back. Together.

Leigh is an established writer and lives currently in England with her husband, Niall Horan and their 4 kids, Colette, Darcy, Ashleigh and Kayleigh. And not to forget their cats, Olivia Benson and Meredith, which she named after her idol's cats'.

-------------

It's #tea4leigh, not #tea4teigh.

*runs off, screaming YOLO*