Confusion and Bonding

Soon after we left the castle grounds, I led momma bear and scottish jerk to the ring of stones again. Wait why is Allistor even here? This isn't actually following the movie with him. He should've stayed with the other guys.

Back to the story. I walk around the circle trying to find the wisps. I need to find them.

"Where are these wisps? Come out wisps. Come on out! Lead me to the witch's cottage! I'm here! Fine, don't come out now that my mom's watching," I mutter the last part.

"I'm here too ya know," Allistor adds. "And wisps don't exist."

I send him a glare as mom gives me a questioning look.

"Shut up, Allistor. Wisps are real. I was standing right here, and the wisp appeared right there. Then a whole trail of them led me off into the forest," I explain to them.

Mom starts walking off into the forest. We are going to get lost! I don't know that area of the forest that well. I mean I only went in there once and that was following the wisps.

"Oh, does she think we're just going to happen upon the witch's cottage?" I rhetorically ask not expecting an answer.

"Perhaps, ya never know," Allistor answers me before following mom.

Huffing I just walk faster going in front of both of them. I try to remember the way but I mean it a freaking forest it's dark outside and when I was here it was dark as well. I really was trying my hardest to remember the way and take us to the cottage, but it was kinda difficult.

"Does anything look familiar?" Allistor asks me for the tenth time.

"Ya know what," I angrily say finally exasperated. "Why don't you lead the way since I'm obviously useless at find my way."

Allistor held up his hands in surrender. I huff again and look around. Wait this does look familiar maybe i'm not lost. We walk a bit further when I suddenly stop and look around.

"Oh, mom! Allistor! I know this place. The witch's cottage... It's this way! Come on! Hurry!"

I take off running ahead of them with a grin on my face. Finally I thought I'd never find my way to the freaking witch's bloody cottage. I run around a tree and there in the same hill is the cottage.

"I can't believe it! I found it!" I exclaim happily.

"Its really there," Allistor mutters.

I turn to him mad.

"You didn't believe me?"

"W-what?" he stutters. "Uh maybe?"

"You said it like a question," I tell him monotonously.

He just shrugs. I sigh exasperated with this guy. Seriously why is he even here. I quickly run to the cottage and open the door. Only problem was that it was totally empty.

"What? No! She was here! No, really, she was just here," I exclaim. Then an idea suddenly hits me. "Oh, wait."

I push both momma bear and scottish jerk out of the cottage, closing the door. I walk a short distance, snap my fingers like how Carson did before, and walk back to the cottage. I open the door but it was still empty.

"What? No!" I exclaim.

I keep shutting and opening the cottage door, frustrated that it wasn't working.

"No, no. No! No!" I exclaim.

"Hey calm down," Allistor says grabbing my hand. "Let's take a look inside to see if she left anything?"