Introduction

So I put a link to this story that I have on Quotev in the description. I decided to put these on Wattpad so if you want to check out the ones on Quotev go ahead. 

This Intro is used for the other disneytalia stories I've created so you can skip if you want. Anyways onto the story. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh as I walk into the library. Jayden wanted to meet me here for some reason. She's so random like this. I mean one time she dragged me from my house just to show me a random object that she found. It wasn't even that cool, just and old trunk with a few books in it. She's so weird.

Anywho, I enter the library as I spot Jayden looking around the shelves. I walk calmly over to her, ignoring the fact that I wanted to strangle her for interrupting my lazy day.

"Jayden," I sternly say as I step behind her.

Startled, she whirls around with a frightened look on her face. Seeing it was only me she takes a deep breath to steady herself.

"(y/n), why did you do that?" Jayden whines turning back to the shelves. I notice it was the fairy tale section she was looking in.

"Because you ruined my lazy day," I inform her. "I was going to stay home and watch anime."

"You mean Hetalia?"

"Yes. Now I can't."

Jayden laughs lightly as I pout.

"Gomenasai, (sorry in Japanese), (y/n), but I wanted to spend some time here at the library but I didn't want to be alone. Please just for an hour and then you can leave."

"Fine. What are you looking for anyways?"

"Oh just a fairy tale. Why don't you grab one?"

I nod and scan the shelves for something to read. Finding one that interests me, I take it off the shelf and go over to a table. Sitting down I start to read the book. As I read my eyes grow heavier and heavier. Struggling to stay awake I finally let sleep come to me as I fall asleep on the book. My thoughts go to dreamland as I think about the book I was reading.................