Basket [02] Yaoi Fangirls

A/N: So this is when we meet the OC of this story, Kaoru Himito (last name first). So it starts off with her and who she is, and who her best friend is... ^_^'' I really loved writing this since all I could picture was myself and another fellow shipper and lover of yaoi going to high school together xP (Only in my dreams) Also, I'm making it like Seirin won the Winter Cup (which of right now in the manga is undecided, so it's not technically a spoiler, just my wishful thinking because I really want Seirin to win) And Season 3 of KnB has been confirmed for October!! Woot~!

{DISCLAIMER} KnB is not mine! Nooo why must you rub it in ;_; *sobs in a corner*

~So I'm doing this for every chapter, because I can't resist. Fanart and lurvy video to the side there that I don't own, yeah-yuh~ Enjoy!

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                      Basket [02] Yaoi Fangirls

"There she is! Our Student Council President!" The high-pitched voices of overly-excited girls pierced the air as another student walked through the slightly crowded hallway.

She remained calm, nodding at those she made eye-contact with and smiled at her gushing classmates that looked at her with awe. "She so cool!" They all immediately blushed and started gossiping at high speed while the SC president held back a chuckle. It was honestly flattering, but it seemed too much. She wasn't that high and mighty. Plus, she was the only one for the job at the moment.

Kaoru Himito was newly elected as the student council president. She was a second year, and was respected and admired by her classmates for keeping a level-head and staying respectful and friendly when need be. She was the girl you would want on your side, which was her quote during her campaign. She took the position when one, she saw that the current president was leaving to study abroad, and two, the urging of her close friend, Aida Riko. Aida Riko was a very smart girl similar to Himito, they got along well in their first year when most girls seemed slightly intimidated by the strong-willed girl, which caused Himito to approach and talk to her. They were alike in many ways, and hit it off instantly after finding common interests. Himito was the one Riko confided in when she was asked to be the manager over the newly formed basketball club. Riko was stubborn and refused, so it surprised Himito when Riko announced she was the coach over the Seirin Basketball Club.

Since then, Himito kept to her studies and worked hard in multiple clubs until she was recognized and later approached by the student council to apply for the position of the new student council president. She had doubts that she would be able to do it, but Riko was there to encourage her into participating in the campaign — which she unanimously won due to the popularity she had with her fellow classmates, even though she hadn't been that aware of it.

With only a few weeks under her belt as the new president, she had already saw to major changes to improve the lives of the students at Seirin High School and saw to participating in various events and charities that would help the small school into getting noticed. It was a great school after all, one that Himito would fight for. All of the clubs were doing really well on there own, but it was an understatement to say that the one with the most shocking results came from the basketball club. Having made it to the finals in the Inter-High both years, and now they had just won the Winter Cup — it was great publicity for not only the Seirin High Basketball Club, but also for the entire school in general.

That's why Himito had been working hard this week in improving the basketball club. New uniforms, basket balls and equipment, and there's even been talk of remodeling the gym after the semester. Things were looking up for Seirin, so much so that Himito was having a hard time keeping up with all of the major progress. That was when her best friend, Riko, stepped in to help her out. They've been working together in getting ready for next year's recruitment, knowing that they will have more students flocking to their high school to join the basketball club.