Continued {part 3}

{Ayumi's Pov}

I had gone threw all my classes. Yoshiki had seemed to Avoid me. I sighed and walked to the back of the school grabbing a can of coffee for him from the vending machine. I stood there a moment before taking a deep breath. I went looking for him finding him laying under a tree. I hurried over and stared at him. After awhile I set the can on his forhead causing his eyes to open. He stared at me like I was the bitch who just slapped him.

"what?" I asked feeling my heart sink again

"n-nothing" he replied and slowly took the can. I blushed staring at him before slowly opening my mouth to speak

"I-im sorry for yesterday, I over reacted, and um thank you for what you did at Heavenly Host" I said slowly and softly trying to not make eye contact. Thats when I felt a finger under my chin and my head being turned.

-

{Yoshiki's Pov}

I had went to school for what seemed like no reason. I sighed,  what was the point even going without being able to talk with Ayumi? I couldn't see her smile, hear what she had to say. I didnt care if she hated me. I wanted to be next to her thats when I felt somthing cold on my forehead i opened my eyes quickly. seeing Ayumi surprised me, I didnt think she would ever talk to me. I only spoke once before she apologized and thanked me, I couldnt help but smile. I sat up putting the can of coffee she had gaven me on the ground before I got up, seting my hand under her chin softly I kissed her cheek gently. Knowing what I did last time and that she got mad, but it wasnt on the lips. I soon puller away and removed my fingers "Your welcome" I said confidently before walking off leaving her there grabbing the gift she had gave me on my way.