Chapter 7: Happy Birthday Monica - Part 2

Sorry for taking a long time on getting the second part up >.<

My computer freaked out on me but now its better (‘:

OMG, my mom took me to the theaters and we watched Magic Mike <3. I can honestly say that I can now die a happy girl {;

Just kidding, but I’m serious I couldn’t stop smiling and stuff… I must have looked like a complete idiot but I don’t mind because I saw the love of my life; Channing Tatum <333333.

(Yes I saw Magic Mike with my MOM - it might seem weird to you but no lie people always confuse my mom as my sister so it was A-O.K)

Okay, okay, so now I will stop talking and let you read the story (:

Oh ONE MORE THING, I swear.

WELCOME my new fans, I love you<3 & THANK YOU for reading… it really makes me happy.

Okay now I’ll shush up :x

ENJOY part 2 (:

______________________________________________________________________

~Andy’s P.O.V~

As I walked down the hall I could see Nicole standing by her locker, probably putting her books back in there.

I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

“Hey beautiful”, I said while I kissed her cheek.

Nicole leaned back and said with a smile on her face, “hi there handsome.”

“You ready to go?” I asked.

Nicole nodded and turned around to face me, “Let go before other people get the good things.”

I smiled at her and pecked her lips, “Let’s go.”

We walked hand in hand towards my car.

I opened the door for her, she buckled herself in and I speed walked towards the driver’s side.

I turned my car on and drove towards the direction of the mall.

The drive to the mall was filled with Nicole and I singing random songs from the radio.

The mall wasn’t packed like it usually is which I am thankful for.

Nicole and I have been in and out of a lot of stores, I lost count already.

“Nicole baby, please just get something so I could pay for it and we could head home. I’m tired already” I whined.

Nicole ignored me and just kept on walking.

I followed quietly behind her; we must have been here for hours already!

I’m starving!

My stomach growled, I looked down at it and said, “baby, just call me when you find something I’m going to find something to eat, I’m starving.”

Nicole still stayed quiet; I looked up and saw her jumping up and down.

She turned around and squealed, “I have found the perfect gift!” she yelled.

I laughed and said, “Perfect! Now let’s go buy it before you change your mind.”

~Nicole’s P.OV~

Andy has been whining for hours now, he doesn’t let me concentrate!

I kept on searching for the perfect gift for Monica, she might now be my mother but I still love her, she makes my dad happy so that’s a good of enough reason for me to love her.