Chapter 11: What Have I Done?

Hello, I just want to thank you all for those who are reading this, it really does mean a lot to me that you guys haven’t stopped and are supporting me (:

Just the comment you guys write motivates me :D

Anyways, ENJOY {:

______________________________________________________________________

~ Andy’s P.O.V ~

Uh, stupid light go away, my head hurts.

I shifted around; man this is not comfortable at all!

“Stop moving, I’m trying to sleep”, I heard Nicole say.

She sounded different, but I guess it’s because she’s still sleepy

I found myself smiling but then I frowned; Nicole doesn’t like it when I wake her up.

Wait, Wait! That did not sound like Nicole at all!

I jerked up and saw a red-headed girl rubbing her eyes.

“Good Morning sunshine”, she said smiling.

I looked down at her and saw her boobs, then I looked down at my laps and I was naked as well.

“Vanessa! What the fuck!?” I screamed.

I wouldn’t have screamed if I wasn’t naked!

“Ouw, Andy don’t scream… everyone else is still sleeping. Let’s just go back to sleep”, Vanessa said while trying to cuddle next to me.

I moved and pushed her away from me.

“What the hell Vanessa! Why are you naked?! And most importantly why am I naked!?” I shouted once again as if she hasn’t told me not to like a few seconds ago.

Vanessa just giggled.

Uh she is getting me mad.

I closed my eyes and tried calming myself down, breath in and breathe out.

Vanessa finally spoke, “Don’t you remember babe?”

I started at her confused, “Babe? What?! Vanessa look I don’t know what happened last night and why am I even in my car naked with you, but I want an explanation now!” I emphasized on the word “you” and shouted the last part at her.

She stared at me, she looked scared.

God, I didn’t mean to scare her but fuck she is getting me mad.

“Umm … well yesterday night… I couldn’t sleep so I got up and was walking around and umm…” she said hesitantly.

I waited for her to keep going but she just remained quiet.

I grabbed her shouldered which caused her to look at me, tears filled her eyes.

I felt bad so I let go and started to calm myself down.

When I assured myself that I was completely calm I looked at her and said, “Vanessa, please tell me.”

She looked away she was now facing the window and said, “Well… like I said, I couldn’t sleep so I was walking around then you came out of your tent… you and I started talking then one thing lead to another and so we ended up having sex in your car.”

I stared at her utterly surprised, what the heck. No, no, no, I just did not do that.

Fuck!

“No, you’re lying!” I shouted at her.