Chapter 8: Kate's POV Part 1

.I'm going to be doing 3 chapters of the same night from Kate's, Aven's, and Alice's POV instead of it all being from Aven's POV

Enjoy!<3

Kate will have a two part chapter

____________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as we stepped out of the car at the party, we were all swept in different directions. Great. I ducked and wove my way through the throngs of people as stealthily as I could in my evil but adorable heels and stopped in a corner. I pulled my caseless black iPhone from the side of my dress where I expertly hid it in the fabric beneath my arm. It was uncomfortable but it worked! I texted Alice and Aven with a message that said:

Let's all meet @ 12 am by the clock tower

In a a matter of seconds, I got a reply

Alice: K, c ya then!:)

Then, another response

Aven: K c ya then

I smiled. The twins were so alike, but so different at the same time. I tucked my phone back into my dress and made my way to the dance floor. Boys winked at me and girls gave me jealous stares. I frowned. So far, not that much fun. I don't really like most of these people, only Aven and Alice can make me actually laugh. 'Well, and then there's that Suoh boy...' I stared to think. 'He's really something' I thought as I chuckeled to myself 'he thinks he can have any girl he wants, but hes wrong.'

I made my way over to the banquet table. It was laden with the finest cuisine in existence but I went straight for the commoner's coffee. That stuff was amazing. The creepy guy-girl from the host club introduced it to me when I was talking finances with Kyoya one day and ever since I've been hooked. I sipped on the warm liquid and inhaled the simple scent. Then, I felt a bump from behind. Coffee spilled all over my dear dress and I let out a small gasp. Anger welled up inside me and my face scrunched up. I whipped my head around to see none other then Tamaki Suoh standing behind me. I had to compulsion to do a facepalm but rage prohibited me from moving. A few seconds later I had calmed down.

"What the hell dude?!" I said angrily as I flashed my middle finger in front of his face disrespectfully. The posse of swooning girls behing him gasped at me in disgust. I shifted my gaze to them and pulled down the skin my my eye and stuck out my tounge as I watched them scurry away. I smirked slightly. Tamaki looked at me apologetically.

"I'm so sorry Kate." He soothed "Come with me." He said gently as he grabbed my hand. My skin warmed and warmth shot up my arm. I recoiled.

"N-n-no." I stammered. "Just GTFO, okay?"

"I can get you a new dress." He stated plainly. I froze. If there was one thing I knew about Tamaki Suoh it was that there was always a catch to things he offered.

"What's the catch?" I asked dubiously.

"You must dance with me."

"One dance?"

"Yep, that's all I desire." He said, his purple eyes boring back at me with an intensity I never have seen them hold before.

"Well...okay, I guess. But only one dance." I said slowly. He gave me an earthshattering smile.

"Let's go." He cooed and grabbed my hand.

I walked with him as I felt the warmth return to my hand and arm. The odd thing was, I liked it

_____________________________

Comment and vote please!