Chapter 26

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabbbles

Hey Guys RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles Here With An Update For You All :) We Hope You Like It :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Big Shout Out To All Our Fans :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) We Love You All And Your Support :) Hope You Like This Chapter :) Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mia's eyes slowly opened up slowly. Everything was a blur that was until her memories catches up to her, the war...Her daddy...Nanny being killed...That Monster...Then darkness. Mia sat up quickly and her eyes went wide with fear when she relished that she was not in her room any more. 

No...She was in a prison cell. It had a small bed that was itchy on her skin, it was old and filled with hay. In the corner was a little sink and a toilet, however what was strange about this awful place was the little equipment around the room. Things like sharp corner protectors, gates, bean bags all sorts so she can't get hurt or cut in this small cell.

Mia was scared, she didn't know were she was, no one was here to protect her. What was going on? However before she could think about it anymore footsteps were heard in the distance, but as she waited they grew louder and louder.

Fear rolled over her body making her shake like a leaf, Mia was so terrified she didn't know were to go, were to hide and she could not escape because she was in a cell with a locked cell door. 

Scared out of her mind Mia went to her bed and covered herself with the thin, old, rag covers shaking from pure fear. She wanted her mummy, daddy and LeeLee they would tell her everything will be OK...She wished she was with her friends playing tag and hide and seek. 

Mia heard a door slowly creeped open then Mia heard the footsteps come towards her cell dorr, "get out from under the bed" a voice spoke dryly. Mia lifted the covers up from over her and saw and older woman about in her 60s at her cell door. 

Mia didn't like her, this woman didn't look like she wanted to be here and she look mean and cold hearted. The old woman had pure black hair, dark brown eyes and tanned skin; her skin had wrinkles showing off her age, and she had no smile. 

She wore a black top with dark blue tries and black shoes, on both of her ears were silver stud earrings. But what scared Mia the most was the face expression, the old woman look mean, dangerous, cold hearted.

Pic Of Old Woman -->

Getting a little brake Mia asked in a weak voice, "rot do t...these m..meanies w...want with m...me?". The woman cold dark eyes looked at her the same expression on her face, "nothing for you to worry about girl...talk to me when you get your words right brat" she spoke darkly. 

Mia could not hold it in no more, she cried there and then right in front of this lady. No one as told her off about her word slips up, she wanted to go home were she was warm, loved, protected, not here were in this cold, dark, heartless place. 

Mia curled up in a ball and started to roll backwards and forwards, "mummy...d...daddy...L...LeeLee h...help m...me p...please" she cried wanting nothing more to be in her mother and fathers arms again, were she felt safe and sounds. The old lady growled shouting, "SHUT UP NOW!! OR I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT!!" but that just made Mia cry more out of fear. 

The doors swung open and 2 guards came in looked very mad, "Margret what did the boss tell you? You are supposed to be looking after the girl not make her cry...That's the bosses job...Were going to have to report you when he gets back". 

Margret lost all the colour from her face, fearing for her life she begged, "please don't tell him...I'll look after the girl better...I...I promise". The guards looked at each other and laughed, "no use in begging Margret...You have to suffer the consequences for your actions hahaha!".

With that said the guards left the room laughing at this old woman face which showed nothing but fear. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

4 HOURS LATTER

Mia didn't know how long she'd been here but she hoped her daddy and mummy would be here soon to get her out of this evil place. Mia played with an old knitted doll that Margret threw in her cell. The toy was in a bad condition but Mia didn't mind, she liked it and once her daddy got her out of here she could show it to her mummy and Mia and her mummy could fix the doll and make her all better.

Mia lifted up the doll smiling at it, "rot do you rink Dolly? Mummy and me will make you feel all better. No more ow ow". 

The knitted doll looked bad, because of all the dirt its hair was covered in mud and was a dark mucky colour, its clothing were ripped and covered in grime and it was holding something, but it was black and Mia could not make it out.  

The sounds of the door opening and closing caught Mia's attention. Margret was back with 2 two pieces of sliced bread and a cup of water that only had about 10cm of water in it. Mia saw Margret shove the food and water in Mia cell growling at her, "eat little pig" then she stormed off some were else making Mia happy because she was alone again.

Mia was happy when Margret went off she didn't like her at all and she hoped her daddy would come soon. Picking up her doll Mia went over to the food and pretend to have a little pick-nick with her toy, "wood dolly like some bread?" she asked her doll not noticing the mistake in her words then she started giving a slice on bread to her Dolly dirt covered mouth. 

Mia giggled and smile as she played her heart though was sill in shock and fear, "daddy please be my hero"...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We Hope You Enjoyed The Chapter :) Sorry About My Spellings Guys :) But We Hope You Liked It :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Big Shout Out To All Our Fans :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) We Love You All And Your Support :) Hoped You Liked This Chapter :) The Next Update Will Be Out Soon :) Ask Any Questions If You Like :) Bye From Me And Norabubbles Guys :) bye For Now :) Bye...