Chapter 24

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys RockIWolf16 & Norabubbles Here With Another Update For You All :) We Hope You Like This Chapter :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Thanks For Reading And All Your Support :) Big Shout Out To Our Fans :) We Hope You Love This Chapter :) Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Blaze was really troubled on the rouges behavior and how they just left but as long as all pack members were safe and sound he didn't mind. However Wolfen did he was growling in Blaze mind "something not right...The pack house...Something wrong".

Blaze though it was his wolf still on edge because of the war, "THE WAR IS OVER", he yelled causing the warriors to cheer, "Alison, the mothers and children can come out now its over". With that said Alison and the others rushed out hugging members of their families glad that they were OK. 

Alison ran over and hugged Blaze and Leo as soon as she was in range, "I'm so glad your ok...I'll go get Mia" Blaze stopped her shaking his head, "no I'll go and get her". Blaze went to the pack house and as he neared it Wolfen began to growl and scratched more in his mind.

Blaze opened the door about to ask his wolf what was wrong? And why he hasn't settles yet? untill the smell of blood and a male scent hit his nose. Blaze froze on the spot, even he left the pack years ago Blaze still remembered his ex-best friend scent.

Blaze eyes widened as the scent followed upstairs, "no...Mia!" he yelled running up stairs and into her room. Blaze growled when he saw Mia's nanny body on the floor, "she's been killed...He's been here...He's took Mia...Our daughter!!".

Blaze hoped Wolfen was wrong but as he looked all over for her he couldn't find her...Looking on her bed Blaze saw a note. Blaze grabbed it ripped it open and read it, Blaze

                                        You Made This Too Easy HaHa You Fell For My Trap. It's So Easy To Distract You Blaze Now I Have Mia And You Can Guess What I Want In Exchange For Her Freedom. HaHa Fools…

                                         Balthazar

Blaze growled loudly, "you monster" Blaze went back outside to we're Also in and Leo was and showed them the note "t...they've taken...m..my baby...Mia" Alison cried covering her face with her hand as she cried her heart out. Leo punched a near by tree angry for not looking after his baby sister better,"this was a distraction so he could get into the pack out and get Mia the monster."

Blaze nodded his head, "yes this war was just a distraction to make us focused in the rouges so he would not be detected when he was getting Mia…I knew those rouges were acting suspicious". Blaze looked down, he was ashamed of himself he let that monster get his little Mia and he ignored her which made him feel worse.

A member of the pack asked, "We can't do anything can we? I mean isn't she Balthazar's daughter?" Blaze growled speaking threw gritted teeth, "NO! She's MY daughter, I love Mia with all my heart...She's my daughter and I love her I AM her father". Wolfen howled in happiness yipping in Blaze mind, "took you long enough to figure out idiot".

Blaze knew he was right, yes he was upset about what happened to Alison but it was all Balthazar's fault. Now was innocent in all this and she's called him daddy since he found her being chased my those rouges. Yes Mia was his little girl he loves her like his own and it doesn't matter who her father is. Mia is HIS daughter and he was going to get her back.

Blaze smiled at Alsion saying, "I love Mia with all my heart Alison, she my little girl and I'm her daddy...I love her". Leo folded his arms saying, "well you have a funny way of showing it" Josh walked up to Leo waking with behind the head. Leo rubbed the back of his head, "ohh concussions" making Rachel, Nathan, Alex, Joe, Molly and Jack laugh as Joe high-fived Josh laughing.

Blaze shook his head at the teenagers and then orders, "Alison, Leo, Nathan, Mick and Josh follow me I've got a plan to get Mia back". Everyone smiled as they followed Blaze into his office ready to plan on getting little Mia back safe and sound…

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There You Our Guys We Hoped You Liked This Chapter :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Thanks For Reading And All Your Support :) Big Shout Out To Our Fans :) We Hope You Love This Chapter :) Bye From RockiWolf16 And Nirabubbles :) bye For Now Guys :) Bye