Chapter 11

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys Like We Promised Another Update For You All :) We Hope You Like This Chapter :) Please Comment And Vote Guys :) Again Sorry About The Chapter Mess Up It Was My Fault Sorry Thanks For Reading Guys :) This Chapter Is In A Mystery Pov Guys :) Ask Any Questions Were Here To Help :) Enjoy Guys...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mystery Pov

She awoke from a door slamming down the hall. Getting up from her bed she placed her ear on her locked door listening to the rouges shouting at each other, "WE LOST HER THE BOSS IS GOING TO KILL US" then another shouted, "ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT ALPHA BLAZE GOT TO THE BRAT I TOLD YOU TO KILL HER WHEN WE SAW HER" on and on it went.

It became deadly silent then she heard a deep dangerous voice filled the room, "what was that men have you failed me" "b...b...but sir A...Alpha Blaze s...stop us...Please". She heard the sound of flesh tearing then the smell of blood hit her nose making her want to gag, "those who fail me will be killed you have one more chance but this fool crossed that line get the brat from Alpha Blaze's pack now".

As soon as she heard the name of Alpha Blaze's she was flooded with guilt it was because of herself his back was without a Luna. The unlocking of her locked door brought her out if her thoughts, there he stood the man of her troubles, "my darling are you ready to excepted your fate" he purred stroking her face.

Mad is slipped him across the face hard, " I will never let you mark me you monster I have a mate...You have separated us for years and my treasures I WILL ALWAYS HATE YOU".

Growling filled her room making her shiver in fright, "you've made a grate mistake...MEN FIND ME THAT BRAT AND BRING HER TO ME!!! I WANT THAT GIRL SO I CAN KILL HER MYSELF!!".

Fear ran threw her, with that said the monster himself went out of her room slamming the door leaving her in her warm but dark room alone once again. Tears freely ran down her cheeks. Crying into her pillow she hear her wolf yell at her, "STOP CRYING WE MUST BE STRONG WE HAVE TO GET OUT!!!!".

Her wolf was right crying was not going to do anything but make noise and notifying the monster that he's getting to her. Nodding to herself she stood up ready for the challenge ahead of her. She was going to escape and she knew the perfect plan to do so...She just hoped that Alpha Blaze will forgive her after all this time...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here You Go Guys Another Update For You All :) When Do You Want The Next Update? What Do You Think Going To Happen? We Hope You Liked This Chapter Guys Please Comment And Vote :) We'll Be Updating Soon Thanks So Much For Reading :) Very Big Shout Out To All Our Fans Thanks So Much for You Support :) Bye From Me And Norabubbles :) Bye Guys Love You All :)