Chapter 3

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey People RockiWolf16 And Norabubbles In The House :) We Hope Your All Enjoying The Story So Far :) What Do You Think Of Leo? :) Fasten You Seat Belts People Things Are About To Get Interesting :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Enjoy This Chapter :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mia woke up to find herself in an unknown place. Fear struck her heart and she began looking around in a panic. Tears started to form in her eyes making her vision blurred, her little body started to shake in fright not knowing were she is or if she's in danger.

It only seemed a matter of seconds for the panic to settle in making her cry in fright, she was terrified. Where was she? Was she in any danger? Should she try to escape? What should she do? So many questions ran through her mind.

She never heard the door open, she didn't see 2 strangers walk in and they were now standing in front of her bed.

"Shh little one your safe here we won't hurt you" a fatherly voice spoke making her head look in that direction. Coming into her room was a very big man with a small version of himself walking behind him.

(Leo's Picture ---->)

Mia was scared, she got the covers and hid under them trying to hide from these big people. Slowly Blaze walked over to her bed and took the covers off but that made her crawl over to the end of the bed away from them.

Turning around with the sign of fear clear on her face she asked, "who are you? What would da what with tea?" she asked not noticing the mistake in her words. The big man came up to her with a smile, "my name is Blaze I am the Alpha of the Red Moon pack...This pack" his voice was so soothing to her, he spoke to her very nicely not like those big meanies what chased her.

"Are you big doggy that I bumped into will going wee on big hill" Mia asked making Blaze chuckle, "yes young one I am the wolf you bumped into". Leo however was not so amused, being called dog was an insult to werewolves, wolves have there own mind while a dog would follow their owner to the end of a cliff and if the owner jumped the dog would follow.

Blaze looked at his son seeing the rage in his eyes, realising he had to calm his son down he mind linked him, "calm down son she didn't mean it as an insult, she's very young now calm your anger".

Leo looked at the girl asking, "what's your name little girl? What did those rogues want with you?". Mia smiled, "my name is Mia, those meanies chase me but I don't know why. I have no Mummy she vanished like magic. They hurt my pack very badly they're very mean". Blaze had to smile at this girls innocents, she got words wrong it was very cute.

However the smile dropped when he heard about her mother, he even noticed Leo looking at her with soft eyes.

Mia sucked her thumb smiling she's never had a person be so kind to her before, "are you going to give me to those meanies" she asked while having her thumb still in her mouth. She saw the Alpha smile at her while saying, "no sweetheart, would you like to stay with us and be kept warm, well fed and looked after".

Mia smiled at him nodding her head. Mia watch the big man walk over to her and picked her up, "well then how about a nice hot meal for your tummy" he asked smiling at her. Mia nodded her head, "yes please", then she started looking for his dog ears on his head ruffling his hair.

"Mia what are you doing with my father" Leo asked watching her looking for something in his fathers hair, "he has no doggy ears like Inuyasha" (Inuyasha is a anime character). Blaze laughed at her, "no sweety I haven't got doggy ears I have normal ones like you and Leo but I have a wolf form" he told her smiling.

Mia giggled and looked at Leo, "wow do you have doggy too LeeLee?". Leo looked at her with wide eyes.

This was going to be a long afternoon...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We Hope You Liked It :) We'll Update As Soon As We Can For You All :) We Know It A Bit Short But I'll Get Longer We Promise :) We Know 2 Chapter In 1 Day We're Spoiling You All Lol :D Please Comment & Vote For Our Book :) We'll Update Soon Thanks For Reading Everyone :) Bye For Now Guys :)

.