Pregnant By My Sisters Boyfriend

I felt as if I was going crazy, every time I saw Kate and Brandon together I wanted to throw up and surprise surprise, he still doesn't know he got me pregnant. He doesn't really talk to me either which is expected.

Sitting at the table it's three in the morning and I'm starving.

"Can't sleep either?"That voice said behind me. Instead of replying I started getting up to finish my ice cream in my room.

"Wait Aubree."Brandon said.

I spun around and looked at him in the face."What?"

"We should talk."

"About what?"I tested my stomach falling to my feet.

"I don't like this animosity between us."He said."Its awkward."

"I have no clue what you're talking about."I said.

"Aubree we had sex."He said.

"Did we?"

"Yes and I'd appreciate if you stop playing, you could really ruin my life."

"I don't know what you're talking about."I said.

"The dad, who's the dad?"Brandon asked.

"That's personal."I said moving around him.

"Aubree..."I could see him sit in the chair."Please tell me I'm didn't get you pregnant."

"..."I looked at him."You didn't get me pregnant."I said and went to my room. Having lost my appetite I sat the ice cream on my dresser and tried to go back to sleep except I couldn't for the first time since I've gotten pregnant.

At school in the morning things went from bad to worse. Amelia went and told the principal that I pregnant and now everyone is treating me as if I'm disabled. Walking on eggshells around me. I was so embarrassed sitting in the principals office and him asking me questions and suggesting I need a helper to get around to class to class. I had to explain to him I'm perfectly fine.

"You lied Amelia, I trusted you."I told her.

"Aubree I just didn't want you to get hurt."She explained.

"Well I am, leave me alone!"I snapped and slammed my locker shut, and walked to my last class of the day.

I felt like everyone looked at me like a freak of nature as if they've never seen someone pregnant before.

"Is it true?"A girl Jacqueline, who is well known around school. I hate the word popular, it's just something made up in movies. My school doesn't have the most popular guy and girl instead we have well known groups. So pretty much popular...whatever. :p

"Is what true?"I looked at her.

"Are you really pregnant."

I nodded.

"Did your parents freak?"She asked.

"They would have, if they were alive."I told her.

Her mouth formed in the shape of a 'o' and she slid back in her seat. Groaning softly I put my head down wanting to cry.

I waited for the city bus by myself once school finished, until that familiar black car pulled up in front of me.

The window rolled down."Get in."Brandon said.

"I don't get into strangers cars."

"Aubree I will park and ride the bus with you."

I crossed my arms over my chest."Can you leave me alone."

"No we need to talk. Please Aubree."

I groaned and started toward his car. Brandon opened the door for me and I slid in.

"Where's my sister?"I asked.

"She's at work, I left the office early."

"Why?"I asked.

"Because I need to talk to you."

"Why?"I asked.

"Because I have a feeling that I did get you pregnant."

I looked out the window not responding."I don't know who the dad is."I lied."I barely even know you."

"That still doesn't change the fact of what we did Aubree."

I rolled my eyes."What we did was a mistake."

"Yes it was, girls get killed for lying about their age. Thank goodness I'm not a serial murderer."

"You're being dramatic what happened happened. Did you not wear a condom?"

"So I did get you pregnant!?"He yelled.

"I don't need any help from you at all."

"That's not your decision!"Brandon yelled pulling over in a Burger King parking lot.

"It is my decision."

"Aubree this isn't fair, you should of told me. I could lose my job, credibility, and get registered as a sex offender. Oh and what about Kate."

"Again you don't have to be involved, I've gotten this far alone and I can do this alone."

"You don't understand how hard it is to take care of one baby let alone two."

"I'll damn sure try."

"Aubree..."Brandon started.

"I'm saving up to buy a car, then I'll get my own place. I can do this by myself."

"Aubree you can't it's way harder than that."

I knew it was gonna be hard I know it but I don't care. I can do this and I will be there for my kids with or without Brandon.

"I'm gonna be late for work."I said.

"Can you just think about another alternative, like adoption or something."

"That's it."I said hearing enough I got out of the car slamming the door hoping it broke.

I placed my headphones in my ears and went to wait for the bus again.