Chapter 18: Going Home

SARAH'S POV

"Hello, and welcome aboard the flight. Please turn off all cellphones, pagers, and other electronics as we begin to take off. There will be another announcement once we are up in the air notifying you when it will be okay to turn those devices on again. In front of you is an oxygen mask and above you are the life vests. Please turn your attention to the back of the plan and the sides so you see the emergency exit doors.Thank you and have a nice flight.

I turned to Haley and Kendall. "Wow, Liam was right when he said not to drink too much last night. I'm beginning to feel really sick." I said. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back.

"I don't even want to talk about last night.." said Kendall. I could tell the whole thing was still bothering her. I mean of course if that happened to me I would still be extremely upset. I mean it's not something you can just get over and move on with in one night. The best thing for Harry and Kendall's relationship right now would be to be with each other but unfortunately that just wasn't possible right now.

A single tear rolled down my cheek as I stared out the window of the airplane. The plane began to shake and I watched the airport as I saw five figures standing at the big glass windows in the airport. I could see his bleached blonde hair and his hand pressed against the glass. He couldn't see me though. The plane started moving down the runway and from my angle I couldn't see the airport anymore. We ascended into the air and everything got smaller and smaller the higher we got up, until eventually, everything and everyone looked like tiny little ants.

"Hello, this is your pilot speaking and welcome aboard. You may now turn on all electronics at this time. We hope you find our free wifi connection useful to you. Have a great flight." said the Pilot through the speakers. I pulled my laptop out of my carry-on bag and connected with the wifi. I opened up safari and pulled up twitter while quickly logging on. I scrolled down my mentions some were really sweet mentions from the directioners while others were extremely rude. I replied to a few of the nice ones. This was the weirdest thing though. Last month at this time, I would have been so excited if Danielle tweeted me since Eleanor and Louis weren't official yet. But now, I was the one directioners would be excited to get a tweet from. I still couldn't believe it. I scrolled through my timeline and my eyes landed on Niall's tweet.

NiallOfficial: @JustSarahHere Come back t the ground. I miss u already

Aw. He was so cute.

@JustSarahHere: @NiallOfficial Miss you too. Can't wait until February xx

I continued scrolling down the timeline and my eyes landed on Harry's tweet.

@Harry_Styles: Really made a mistake last night. Wish I could take it back. Whatever it takes... I'm here.

"Kendall!" I whisper-shouted her name and looked past Haley who was already asleep in between us.

"What hmm?" she said as she opened her eyes. She was just starting to doze off.

"Take this and look at Harry's tweet!" I said as I passed my laptop carefully over Haley to her.

"Well that's sweet but I mean the thing is, anyone can type that. We're still dating, but I no longer trust him. Trust is lost easily and it's hard to gain something like that back. A relationship is nothing without trust. What if he gets drunk again while we're gone? Then what? He'll have drunk sex with the next one? If he can kiss a girl infront of me, he sure as hell can kiss one behind my back." said Kendall. She had a good point. But my stomach filled with guilt when she mentioned the words "drunk sex".

"Yeah, I see what you mean." I said taking the laptop back from her. "I'm super sleepy so I;m going to get some rest now." I said shutting my laptop and closing my eyes. Kendall did the same.

I plugged in my headphones and clicked on Taylor Swift's name in my artist selection. I hit the shuffle button and closed my eyes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Please turn off all cellphones, pagers and other electronics while we prepare for landing. You may turn them back on once you exit the plane. Thank you." I awoke to an announcement over the intercom. Haley and Kendall were already awake. Haley was reading a book and Kendall was folding up her blanket to put in her carry-on. I turned off my cell phone that was still playing Taylor Swift music.

"Excuse me..? You're Zayn, Harry, and Niall's girlfriends aren't you?" said a girl who looked to be about sixteen or seventeen.

"That's us." Haley smiled.

"Ohmygod. Umm... would you guys maybe sign this for me and my little sister?" she said handing us two napkins that she probably got when lunch was served as we were sleeping.

"Sure! No problem!" Kendall said taking the napkins and signing them and then passed it down to Haley, who passed it down to me.

"Thanks!" The girl gushed. "Could we..maybe get a picture with you?" she said with excitement in her eyes.

"Yeah, we'd love to!" I said. Kendall, Haley, and I put the arm rest of our seats up so that we could slide in closer to make room for the girl and her sister. Her sister that looked about four sat down on Kendall's lap. The older girl used the front camera of her iPhone to snap a picture of us all leaning in.

"I'll put it on twitter and tag you guys!" she said.

"Alright, sweetie. We'll be looking for it!" I smiled.

"Thanks, guys!" said the girl. "Fank you." said her little sister. They were adorable.

"Hello, everyone. We are now landing in Chicago. Please remain buckled up until the plane comes to a complete stop. Be careful getting your luggage down, and make sure you get all of your belongings. Thank you for flying with us."

"Time to go home!" Haley said.

"Mom!!!!!!!" I ran into my mom's arms and hugged her tightly. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too!" she said kissing my cheek.

"Hi, Dad!" I said hugging him.

"You're excited to see us, you must not have had fun." My dad joked. I fake glared.

"Of course I had fun. That was the best birthday present ever! Thank you so so so much!"

"Cameron!" I said picking up my younger brother and spinning him around. I missed him so much.

"Heard you were dating Niall." he winked.

"Yepp, can't wait for you to meet him." I smiled.

"Hi, Sarah." said a voice that sounded way too familiar. I was squatted over since I was just talking to my younger brother so at the moment I was at his height. I looked up to see the one face I didn't want to see. I stood up so I was eye level with him.

"Hi, Elliott..."

(A/N:) Ahhh cliff hanger! Elliott is back! Oh no! What are we going to do about it guys? I'm so sorry this was a short chapter but I had a swimmeet early this morning and only got three hours of sleep. (I'm used to getting 12-13 hours hehehe I sleep a lot). So I'm just really tired and actually fell asleep on my keyboard while writing this! Haha! But once again thank you for all of the lovely comments and votes! It makes me so happy! I was re-reading one of the earlier chapters of my story and it said Eleanor had blonde hair? Wtf was I high when I wrote that? Haha just kidding, I don't do drugs. But sorry guys, I know Eleanor has brown hair. I was just joshin' ya! (Haha get it? Like Josh Devine? Okay, no.) But anyways, I really appreciate the comments I get because you guys took the time to do it. As a small thank you, I do reply to each and every one of them because I'm at the point where people are actually commenting and voting, which is really super exciting for me! :D So thank you so much for that, I promise I will reply to anyone who comments and your votes are greatly appreciated. So shoutouts to @AnnaBethNiallStyles @HannahMcphee @OneDirection_Fan @LoveMeSome1D @Allybabyx3 and @Sineadxx ! These wonderful people have commented on my story at least once each and I really appreciate it! Thank you to everyone who voted also! You guys should go fan @HannahMcphee though. She is so nice and I love her soo much! <3 She has been there for this story since the beginning and was the first person to approach me on Wattpad. But a big thanks to everyone! Update will be coming soon!

Claire :)x