Chapter 13: Get in losers, we're going shopping.

Niall's POV

After the interview, things were CRAZY outside. The paparazzi was literally everywhere. The lads and I were used to it by now, but I wasn't exactly sure how the girls were holding up. Not as much Danielle and Eleanor, it was mainly Sarah, Kendall, and Haley I was worried about. Danielle and Eleanor were practically used to it by now. 

"Whoahhhh.." Sarah said as she was blinded by all the flashes of the paps' cameras. I steadied her to make sure she didn't fall over.  "I feel dizzy, Niall.." she said to me. 

I wrapped my arm protectively around Sarah to steady her as she tilted her head down and rested it against my chest as we continued walking. People were screaming at us as we walked by.

"NIALL!"

"SARAH!"

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DATING?!"

"IS IT TRUE YOU TWO ARE ENGAGED?!"

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN EACH OTHER!?"

"NIALL! SARAH!"

"SARAH! NIALL!" 

"Hurry get in." I ushered Sarah into the car and the other boys did the same with their girl friends. Then the boys and I hopped in.

"That was crazy." breathed Haley.

"Welcome to the club. You guys are probably going to be getting a lot of this from now on... I'm sorry." apologized Harry. We all nodded in agreement.

"You'll get used to it, and sooner or later it won't be all that bad. Right Danielle and Eleanor?" asked Liam.

"Right." they said in unison.

"Guys, shouldn't we be worried about one thing though...?" spoke up Louis.

"What?" we all asked quizzically.

"How are Sarah, Haley, and Kendall going to be able to fend for themselves when they are in America without us...?" Shit. Louis had a point. 

"We'll be able to handle it, don't worry about it." Haley reassured me and the boys. They didn't seem convinced and to be honest I wasn't either, but we decided we would just leave it at that for now.

>>>>>>>>>>>

SARAH'S POV

When we got back to the hotel, I decided to log onto tumblr. Oh my god 3,000 followers? What? I just had like 218 last night. What the heck? 714 new messages? I usually flip out when I get two. Then I clicked on my dashboard. Hey that kind of looks like me... WAIT WHAT. The radio interview was just over an hour ago and there are hundreds of pictures being reblogged of the boys, me, Haley, Kendall, Danielle, and Eleanor. There were a few chats up too and l posts made about us.