im so heartbroken ..

Okay i understand this person has nothing to do with S.O.B , But i had the same love for him as i do them ... Today , Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy ( Xxxtentacion ) was pronounced dead 💔... I understand i never met him but i wanted to so badly & his music helped me so much through a lot of situations that have came my way 🤧.
I understand some people don't like him because of the type of person he looks like or may act, but behide the tattoos and the things he got accused of he was a beautiful soul w/ a beautiful mindset 🖤.
the way he talked about his depression and went through things in life he made his fans feel like they wasn't alone and he knew what they felt like , he wanted to let them know that they wasn't alone because nobody like to be alone in life 🤧.
All he ever wanted to do is let his fans know he loved them 🖤.
i wish this would have never happened to him out of all people ...
He will forever be missed & i will never forget this day shit nobody will.
My heart and prayers go out to his friends & family 🕊.
It feels like a nightmare that i can't wake up from :(
Only 20 years old ....
Jahseh please come back 💔😩.

************************************************

I will update my books soon , i just have been having writers block :( , but i love y'all thank you for still reading ❤️.