💰 : Chapter 13

G POV :
We get to the nail shop, and i don't know why this shii take so long bruh but it's for my baby so i gotta stay💍. I was sitting down waiting for them to finish her nails and that's when i get a call i check who it's from my ex Malu

 I was sitting down waiting for them to finish her nails and that's when i get a call i check who it's from my ex Malu

i declined the call but she kept on calling so i answered it and walked outside.
" WTF DO YOU WANT " i yelled into the phone.
" babe i miss u " Malu said with lust in her voice.
" Well guess what i don't miss u, i have a whole ass girlfriend now so stop trying, and if you call or text me again, i will tell my girl and she will fuck you up and that's on my momma " I said angrily and before she said anything, i hung up the phone.
I walked back into the nail shop and walk over to Roy and kissed her on top of her head, and pulled up a chair and sat next to her.
" where did you go " Roy asked me
" my weirdo ass ex called my phone and i told her if she calls my phone again i told her you gon fuck her up " i said laughing.
" that's my baby❤️ and who is the bitch anyways " Roy said with a confused look on her face.
" she just a girl i used to date back then, but fuck her i got you now and you all i will ever need princess💍" i said while kissing her on her cheek again. She smiled big😊
they finally finished Roy nails and they was looking sexyyy😍😍.

i paid for Roy nails and he walked out and headed for the car of course i ran to the other side of the car and got the door for her

" Aye bae can we head back to the house before we go to the movies please " Roy asked while holding my hand.
" yah sure bae " i told her.
*SKIPS CAR RIDE*
Roy POV 💙:
Okayyy when G told me about the ex thing it had me tight but then i remembered i'm his girl not that bitch so i got over it🤤. Today G just been treating me like a queen, actually ever since we started dating he has and i truly appreciate him for that🤞🏽 i'm glad i can call him mine💍.
Me and G walk up to the house and get inside when i get a phone call from Kiki, i answer it , it sounds like she had been crying.
" Kiki what happened " i said really worried.
" it's RoD he got jumped and it's really bad, everyone is at the hospital rn please hurry up here " Kiki said crying into the phone.
" Okay okay i will be right there " i said hanging up the phone.
" BABE COME ON WE GOTTA GO " i said yelling at G.
" bae what happened " G said worried.
" come on we gotta go to the hospital RoD got jumped " i said while my eyes start to get watery.
" alright let's go " G said while we run out the house.

Mannnn i can't loose my brother bruhh😰.
*******************************************
i'm sorry y'all ik this chapter might suck but i just been busy with school and everything but i'm back😘😘. and all this Sob drama gurllll 🐸☕️. apparently Benny don't fuck with SoB no more and he made a diss track about T.O.
And RoD got his chain snatched 🤦🏽‍♀️ ( but he got another one so fuck them broke niggas who took it😊). I been gone for wayyyy to longgg.😭😭