Chapter 21

G's POV 💙
I have been back at the house for a couple months now and everything has gone perfectly. Rod got out of the hospital he is heartbroken about Kiki but he doesn't know the truth, he can't but he had moved on but he just pimpin n shii now, everything going good it's just that i'm really appreciate life and everyone in it. I'm truly blessed.
Roy PoV :
" Aye baby can you come here " i yell from downstairs.
" Yeah , wassup " G comes down stairs .
" So the guys are going to go get food what do you wanna eat " I tell him .
" Ummm we can get In-N-Out " he suggested , I turn around to the guys and they nod their heads and head out the door .
" Y'all 2 don't be doing no freaky shii while we gone either " DaBoii says while laughing .
" shii i can't be making no promises " G says under his breath and smirks .
" You sum else i swear " i said giggling .
" But have any of y'all seen my brother " i ask everyone .
" Last i saw him was in the morning he told me he was going to some bitch house and said he would be back later on " T.O said .
" Oh alright " i said to him .
" well we gone head out see y'all in a few " Slimmy said , we nodded and the guys left .
" Aye baby you wanna watch a movie or sum " G ask me .
" Yeah i'm cool with that " He kisses my forehead and we walk over to the coach and start cuddling.
" Aye babe why did you tell DaBoii that like " not making any promises " but you know we haven't got on that type of stage yet " I ask him . He takes a deep breath and sits up and looks me in the eyes and says .
" Roy i want to get on that stage with you , but i know it's gonna take time with our relationship i don't wanna jump into it quickly like how my relationship in the past it jumped to things and the relationship died quickly and i don't wanna do that with you , i want this to last for a longgg time , because Royalty i truly do love you " G says and kisses me passionately, I kiss him back.
" I love you too G " i said to him .