Chapter 5

G POV :
" alright lead the way " Roy said with a smile.Man she is so beautiful😍 , i wish i can just scream it out loud but i can't RoD is like family to me and if i date or even look at his sister i know he will beat tf out of me and will never forgive me.

Roy POV :
G is so different, i really thought he was gonna be this fuckboy that only talk about fucking bitches and then drop them after, but nah he real i like that alot 💗.
" let's not go upstairs but you know " G said while pointing at the stairs and walking pasted it while he wiggles his eyebrows.
i just laughed
" they are so nasty, but ik how RoD is he really like her because if Kiki was just a hoe he would have never said " this my lil baby earlier " but it just had to be my best friend 🤦🏽‍♀️ I said seriously.
" that is very true tho " G said walking to the other side of the house, i follow him
" well let me show you outside " he opens the sliding down and when i seen it deadass took my breath away.

" that is very true tho " G said walking to the other side of the house, i follow him " well let me show you outside " he opens the sliding down and when i seen it deadass took my breath away

" oh my god it's so beautiful out here " i said smiling hard af 😊
" yah just like you " G said with his head down. I start to smile hard like a idiot
" wow thanks G, it means a lot " i said looking at him.we hear a door close and feet rushing down the stairs so me and G walk back intho the house i see Kiki fix her pink hat.
" Damn yall finish early " G said laughing
i laugh with him
" He was just that good, huh baby😏 " Kiki said while kissing RoD
" damn baby girl do you want to go back upstairs " he whispered in Kiki ear but what was the point of that when we all heard him.
" yes daddy " Kiki said with lust in her voice.
i just made this face, while looking at them.

and then i say "Y'all nasty af , and he not daddy trust" i say laughing hard asf RoD just look at me and say " stfu Roy " RoD said loud af as they go upstairs again

and then i say
"Y'all nasty af , and he not daddy trust" i say laughing hard asf RoD just look at me and say
" stfu Roy " RoD said loud af as they go upstairs again.
" i don't think we will be able to go upstairs so do you just wanna chill in the back " G said to me with hope in his eyes that i will say yes.
" yah i really like the sound of that " i smile at him, he smiles back at me
" alright let's go then " he says walking to the back i follow him.

G POV :
" yah i will really like the sound of that " she says with a smile, right then and there i just wanted to kiss her but you RoD 🙄 will kill me so i didn't.
" alright let's go then " i said walking to the back. We just sit by the pool just talking.
" so how did you know that music will change your life " She said passionately while looking up at me.
" well at first i was kinda sleep on it but then i got to take it more seriously and look where it got me " i said look at the view from the back of the house.
" damn spoken like a true leader "she said with a lil chuckle.
" well what do like to do in your free time " i said to her while looking back at her.
" well if i'm not at school then i would hang out with my friends or maybe go shoot some hoops " she said looking at me.
" you ball 🏀 " i said happy af
" yah " she said with joy
" that's really cute af, you be getting hoes huh " i said laughing but alittle hurt inside.
" nahhh never that " she said laughing
" oh come on how not, your bomb af 😍, you can dress and you hoop🏀 like seriously issa wife " he said with passion in his voice while looking at me with a smile.
" aww thank you G, but nah nobody like me , they probably do but don't want to say nun because of RoD annoying ass " she said while rolling her eyes at the end.
" yah but he only do that because he know how these dudes work out here , all they want is pu$$y and that's it , he just don't want to see you get hurt because he really care about you "i said looking at her. She smiles a little bit at the end.
" is that all you want ? " she questioned me while looking into my eyes
" no i want the Bonnie and Clyde type of relationship the ride or die , loyalty, like a 90's vibe relationship ya know but i can't get that " i said looking into her eyes.
" same here, i just love that 90's vide it's way different then the vide in this generation i just want something real" she said with passion in her eyes.
" we want the same things basically " i said to her
" yup " she said to me while we look into eachother eyes
" so you gonna be my lul baby " I said taking me shot
" maybe i will " She said looking at me which made my heat melt😍🤤.
damn she really is wifey material 💍.

*******************************
hope y'all like this one 😍 and thank y'all so much for reading these stories i appreciate it 💗