Chapter 29 : Gotta Be You

xCourtneyx

"Niall?" How? I thought he was on tour..... Could he really have come back for me?

I shook my head. No. It can't be.. He's all the way in Toronto by now. There's no way it could be Niall. I looked up again and noticed his plate was full of food. Or maybe... It could be.

Just then I noticed he walked away with two other guys. One had real black hair and was spiked up like a ski hill. The other had straight brown hair with bangs...a Bieber look-a-like. Zayn? Liam? Have I gone wacko?

I looked and noticed that they were heading for the back of the stage with 3 other boys. That for sure got me curious. Something was up.

"Hey" said a voice. I turned startled to see it was Demi. "Oh hey" I said still looking. "Who's prefoming?" I asked pointing to the stage. Demi looked and smiled. "I dunno, maybe a band" she said. I sighed. "Maybe" I said.

"Enjoying the dance?" she asked. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders. Demi sighed.

"Nothing will get you positive will it?" Demi asked. I shook my head.

"Hey, but wanna hear something funny?" I asked. She nodded. "I saw this guy heading to the food's table and he looked exacley like Niall" I said.

Demi's eyes grew wide. "It probably wasen't him" she said. "Maybe it was just a look-a-like" she added. I shook my head.

"No way on this earth, that boy had a plate overloaded with food and he wore a black tuexto..Niall loves tuextos!!" I exclaimed. Demi shook her head.

"You probably just miss Niall so much that your illusinating" She added.

I sighed. "Maybe you're right, but that seriousley did look like Niall and he was with 3 other boys and headed to that stage!" I said. Demi sighed.

"Courtney! chill!" she yelled. I nodded. She giggled and sighed

. "You gotta calm down" Demi added. I nodded. "Sorry" I said. She nodded and smiled. "It's cool".

xNiallx

We decided not to preform , we realized that would ruin the secret of our living arrangements so I had to just confront her .

The boys nodded. "Wow that crowd guys!" Natalie said.

"Thanks love" Zayn said and kissed her head.

"The question is are you ready Niall?" asked Danielle. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'm just a little nervous" I said. Natalie and her smiled and came up to me. "

"Where's Harry?" I asked noticing he was gone. Louis was laughing. "Long story lads" He said. Just then he ran in.

"Sorry I'm late"Harry yelled,

Everyone gasped and started to laugh. "What happend?" Liam asked.

Harry sighed. "Nothing" Harry mummbled and rolled his eyes.

"Your hair is a mess" Natalie added trying to fix it. Harry sighed.

"Never. Flirt. With a Denver girl. Ever!." He yelled. We all laughed and sighed.

xCourtneyx

I sighed and stood with my drink . Suddenly I get a tap on my shoulder . I look In shock .

The blonde boy . He took off his glasses .

" Niall !?" I whisper-asked.

"You see, I loved this girl, But someone came and forced me a kiss...But it wasen't really a kiss and the truth was ... That girl who kissed me wasen't bad at all , she just wanted to be a good person...But the girlfriend I was dating on the time on the other hand broke up with me because the onther girl kissed me...And ever since I haven't been able to get her out of my mind." Niall explained .

I smiled and set my cup down .

"Courtney,I know what I did was wrong, and I know it was stupid and you had everyright to leave and break up with me. But I just want you to know , all those weeks we spent on losing .. It broke my heart in half and I can't get you out of my mind no matter how hard I try."

I smiled bigger and he chuckled.

"And Courtney.. just know that I love you. I love that, your eyes sparkle when you see me, I love that, even if I have the worlds worst day , when I see you that whole day turns around after I see you." Niall yelled

"Niall I-"

"You don't have to love me back, or even say anything. Just know that I do." he said.

The boys and Natalie came up to us.

"Natalie!" I cheered and we hugged

"Natalie I'm so sorry about everything!" I yelled. She smiled "Me too!" She called

"Hi Courtney" said another girl. I looked at her curiousley. "Oh hey aren't you Danielle from the hospital?" I asked. "I'm Danielle,Liams girlfriend now too." she chucked .

I smiled and smirked at Liam and he blushed. "Nice to meet you" I said and gave her a hug.

The music slowed down .

"May I have this dance?" Niall asked. I nodded. He took my hand gently and lead me to the dance floor.

He held me and we slow danced . "Niall, I'm so sorry , I should have let you explain and-"

Niall chuckled and shook his head. "Dosent matter anymore, as long as I have you.. Everything is okay " Niall said and blushed. I smiled and giggled. "

I couldent stop thinking about you." I said. He sighed.

"Oh and Niall?" I asked

"Hmm?"

"I love you too" I said. he smiled and I leaned in.

And then... He kissed me. Sparks flew.

Me and Niall looked at each other again and he kissed me again.

This was the best night ever, I finally got back the boy I truley loved and discovered he loved me back just as much as I do .