The Dark Heart

The Dark Heart

Author: LaDameBlanche

Genre: Paranormal, Fantasy

Rating: PG-13

Status: Completed

Reader's Comment: You are an incredible writer, usually I like when the sequels continue on about the characters in the first book, but I actually love this. It's perfect :)   -Monstersatnight2

Book 1: The Dark Prince.

Book 3: The Dark Deceit

Book 4: The Darkest Night.

Short Prequels: A Dark Tale, A Dark Desire, The Dark Promise.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Decadent, seductive, master of the love affair...

Corin is crown prince of Alfheim, the elven lands and used to the females in his life indulging his every desire but after losing the first women who ever touched his heart to his best friend, he swears he'll never let anyone get that close again.

Under pressure from the royal family to marry and produce an heir, he decides the only solution is to take a woman from the human realm, someone he has no fear of falling for... and he'll use every trick in the elven book to get exactly what he wants.

All he needs is for her to accept three gifts... and she will be under his control.

Claudette knows appearances can be deceptive. After her boyfriend, the kind of guy you'd be happy to take to meet your parents, betrayed her in the worst way; she decides from now on, nice boys are out. That way she'll never again be disappointed by the rat bag's bad behaviour and there will be no nasty surprises as she'll always be expecting the worst...

...but some surprises can never be prepared for.