My Peirod... We know, Chat.

Don't get excited this one isn't gonna be funny... read till the end to see what happens to the funny chapter.

———

-Your POV-

Everyone started talking to each other about random things. But for me and Adrien, we talked all about Angel and Chat Noir. It's like we both know who we are but we just don't say anything. He started telling some jokes and puns. I couldn't think of any so I just laughed along.
Then I felt something bubble in my stomach and something feel wet...'oh shit..' I thought to myself. 'I need to go check now!'.  I laughed one more time than stood up. "I'll be right back I need to go ask my mom something." I told Adrien than walked to my moms room, she has a bathroom. "Hey honey, how are you and your friends doing?" She asked me from her bed. "Good.. except in think I got my period" I told her quickly while I ran into her bathroom. Someone else walked in. "Hey, where's -y.n-?"  Shyla asked mom. I could hear them from outside the door."bathroom, she got her period just now." She told Shyla. "Oh no.." someone walked to the door of the bathroom while I was cleaning up the mess in my poor underwear that now need to be thrown away. "-n.n- you good?" Shyla asked. "Uh...no! I just got it and now need new underwear!" I told her and walked out from the bathroom. "Girl I got chu, hide behind me and we'll run to your room" she told me. I laughed. "Yeah lets go" she grabbed my hand and opened the door quietly. She peeked out to see if everyone was looking. When the coast was clear, we ran across the small hallway and into my room.
"Oh my gosh thank you so much!" I told her and hugged her. "Your welcome. And ima pretend I had to get my phone. You pretend you came out of your moms room when your done." She told me with an okay sign using her fingers. "Okay" I told her with the same sign. With that said, she left with her phone and I shut the door and changed my underwear and unwrapped a tampon as quietly as possible. 'Damn can this be anymore louder?' I thought to my self. I threw the trash away and those underwear. "That was a close one Cocoa.." I told her and gave her a small apple. "Yep" she said giggling. "Okay hide in here for a while. I'll be back later" I told her and snuck out. I walked over to the couch while no one was paying attention and sat back down, pulling the end of my dress under my legs. "What'd you ask your mom?" Adrien asked me. "U-Uhhh.. where my phone was. Found it" I told him with a fake smile and a laugh. "Oh okay" He said.

-time skip 5:30 pm-

"Guys That was so much fun!" Marinette yelled and start walking to the door. Nathaniel nodded. "Yeah girl, thanks for having us!" Shyla added. "You know Shyla lives here too now. So when y'all wanna hang out together you just have to call one of us" I told them giggling. "Oh cool, and I live next to Nino now also." Jason said walking to the door with Nino. "Awesome!" Shyla said smiling. "Does anyone want me or Shyla to walk them home?" I asked the group who is now standing outside. "Me!" Jason yelled. "Me too" Adrien added. I laughed. "Alright let us grabs our shoes. Bye everyone else!" I yelled to them as I ran to my room. "Bye!" I heard a few yell back. I grabbed my purse full of "lady products", Cocoa and my phone. I walked back the door where only Adrien stood. "Did Shyla and Jason already leave?" I asked him and shut the door. "Yeah they're a little further ahead." He told me as we walked. "Oof, sorry I took so long" I said giggling. "It's fine, you didn't" he smiled. Me and him kept walking. The side walk faded into dirt and a stop sign. We crossed the road to another sidewalk which was a little thin so I stood closer to him. 'He smells really nice..' I thought and smiled to myself.

-Adrien's/ Chat Noir POV-

'She smells so good!' I thought to myself and smiled a little. I looked down to her to see her with a big smile too. "Why are you so happy?" I asked. She looked up and blushed a little. "I don't know, I just had a good day" she told me. I thought back to when me- Well chat noir and her hung out. "Me too, even before the akuma" I told her. She giggled and brushed her shoulder against my arm. "Yeah". I smirked at my new thought. "I still can't believe you and the Chat Noir are going out" I teased. "Me too, I thought he liked ladybug!" She said smiling. "He probably did at one time but she didn't seem to like him back" I told her. "...so he used me as a replace meant?" She asked frowning. (Mood swings, am I right?) "W-What? He would never do that!" I told her and looked down at her. "How do you know, maybe he's just playing me!" She yelled. "Just like everyone else..." she whispered to her self. I stopped and held her shoulders than pulled her in for a hug. "-N.n-, he wouldn't do that.." I whispered in her ear. "Are you sure...?" She asked me back. "Pawsitive" I told her. 'Crap.... that was a pun! She's gonna know!' I yelled at myself in my head. She giggled and let me go. "Okay!" She yelled than started skipping along the sidewalk. 'Whoa what was that? How is she so happy now?' I asked myself. (Literally me every period.)