Chapter 13

Chapter 13

This chapter isn't recommended for younger readers *****

"Don't tell me how to run my life ashton!" I yelled as I threw the butter knife I was currently using at his head.

"ELENA! YOU COULD HAVE POKED MY EYE OUT!" Aston screamed
"Ask me if I care, you insulted my sandwhich skills so I threw a knife at you."
Ashton shook his head and put his hands up in defeat.
"Ashton why are you fighting with my girlfriend?" Niall walked out of the bedroom wearing just sweatpants and his hair was a mess. Ashton just shook his head and walked out of our hotel room.
"I'm not even gonna ask" he laughed.
I barley heard Niall because I was too busy staring at him, the 6 pack he's been working on was just staring at me and I couldn't get over how hot he looked, by the time I looked up at his face he was smirking and had one of his eyebrows raised.

"See somethin you like babe?" Niall questioned.

I pushed him away and threw his shirt at him while walking away.

"The boys and I are going to be busy today with rehearsals and then another concert but ash, cal, mikey and luke said they'd take you and do something fun!" Niall explained.

"Sure sounds good!"

I went to go get ready and decided to put on a nirvana t-shirt that I stole from Ashton's dresser a week ago and I put on blue skinny jeans and straightened my hair. Niall was already gone so I decided to walk to Ashton's room.

"Watch out!!" I turned my head just in time to see a football flying at my face. I threw my hands up and caught it just before it could give me a black eye.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! My friend missed it and, hey Elena right! Girl at the club, jealous boyfriend?" I realized now that Zach was standing in front of me.

"Haha hey! Sorry about him he's not always like that! But watch where you're throwing that next time!" I tossed the football back and winked at him before walking into the boys room. They were doing a twitcam so I just sat at the desk in they hotel room playing with a hacky sack I found on the floor.

"Oh my god yes I beat my record!!" I screamed before I even remembered that the boys were on a twitcam, mentally face palming the boys all raised an eyebrow at me and started facing the laptop camera at me.

"Sorry that was crazy lady El over there who were supposed to be hanging out with today so we have to go! We love you all!" Cal ended the twitcam and I stared at him astonished.

"You're cheating on me cal? With all those girls? Were over!" I threw a package of hotel coffee at him and fake cried into Ashton's shoulder, he held me and pretended to console me as cal thought of something to say back. While Ashton had his arms around me I noticed his hands sliding lower and lower but I thought nothing of it, until one was on my butt and he grabbed it and sneakily kissed my neck. I untangled myself from his embrace pretty fast and just kind of looked at him. He had a smirk on his face and mouthed "you liked it" I shook my head and asked the other boys if we could leave. I could still feel where Ashton's kiss was on my neck and it was burning hot but it sent shivers down my spine.

"I know what were doing lover, were going to the falls and getting day drunk!"

(In case some of you don't know what I'm talking about, where I'm from people call water falls the falls idk)

"I'm down!"

We all piled in the range rover and went to the falls, I stayed in the car and changed into my blue bikini with no straps.

"Look out!" Luke yelled! Before I knew it Mikey picked me up and was running towards the water with me and I wrapped my arms around his neck terrified of being dropped. We jumped off a small cliff and landed in warm water.

"Mikey! Omg don't do that to me!" I yelled as I splashed him with water.

"You know you had fun haha" he joked back.

It was now about 5pm and we were all pretty hammered everyone was on the rocks sleeping, texting or tanning except me and ashton. I was the most drunk out of all of them and I had no idea of what was up and what was down I wasn't able to see the rest of the boys and ashton and I were just swimming but when I came above water ashton was right in front of me.

"Hey cutie." He whispered

"No u nawt Niall" I slurred

"Babe..." Ashton slurred back

Before my brain could process anything Ashton's lips were on mine and my legs were wrapped around his. When I looked at him i saw Niall. So I kept going the kisses were sloppy and wet but I thought Niall was kissing me so I kept going. Next thing I knew Aston had me on the rocks and he Was undoing the back of my bikini and I was kissing his v-line right above his shorts. Ashton was pulling my body against him hard and I kept moaning Niall and kissing his lips face and chest. When all of the sudden I snapped out of it.

"No. No no no. You're not Niall, this isn't real oh my god" I started sobbing and screaming and then ashton started shaking me.

"Elena! Elena! Elena it's okay please wake up!"

I jolted out of bed and found myself in nialls arms.

"Shhh it's okay it was all a dream, just a bad dream." Niall hushed

Oh my gosh guys I know you're going to hate me for this chapter but also like that I finally posted and I'm so very sorry that this wasn't up earlier I've moved and I've had writers block and it's now 1:30 am here and this chapter is finally here. And I'd love to hear from you guys and get to hear what you think!