Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I walked outside to the balcony In my jeans and camo sweater I got years ago at an old thrift shop. I hugged it for warmth as the cool wind blew. I was nervous to be here, I honestly was. I was going to be touring, thousands of people following my every move.

"Hey there!" I turned around I face Zayn and a smile spread across my face, I never got to fully see him. I spent yesterday with Niall. He wrapped his arms around me and I laughed.

"I'm need a smoke. I've been dying. I missed you so much Zayn! It's weird without my best friend."

He smiled and pulled out a cigarette from his pocket and gave it to me. The taste filled my lungs as I breathed in.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked in between smokes.

"I don't sleep much, so I came out here about an hour ago. You?"

"Heard you get up so I thought I'd check on you."

"Aw how sweet" I punched Zayn in the shoulder and laughed. Things were so easy around Zayn, he didn't look at me like I was going to break down at any second, but the others they did. Like I was some bomb about to explode even Niall.

"They think I'm a suicidal wreck don't they?"

"No, they're just worried about you love, it's how they show they care. "

I sighed and put out my cigarette

"I'm gonna go get ready for the day, see you at breakfast."

I got in the cool shower letting the water soak my skin. After I showered I slipped on leggings a mint green tank top and a gray slouchy sweater that came down to about my butt. Now for my hair, my brown hair was about down to my belly button so I decided to curl it today, loose ringlets framed my face along with the concealer, foundation and mascara I put on.

"Can I just look like you please?" I turned my head to Sam in the doorway and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah okay Sam, if you want to scare small children, "

"Shut up el! You're beautiful."

I laughed and threw a pillow at her. Then escaped before she could catch me. I was skipping down the hall when Harry thought it would be a good idea to walk out of his room. With a smash we both fell to the ground. I was on my back with my legs in the air and Harry was on his butt laughing, soon my laughter joined him and we were both siting on the floor laughing like idiots.

"Hahahaha! The way you fell though!" Harry screamed

"It's all your fault! You hit me!"

By then all the boys, including Paul were out in the hallway staring at us like we lost our minds.

"Ummm, okay?" Niall slowly said.

I grabbed into nialls hand and he helped me back on my feet. He places a kiss on my cheek at I looked at Harry and let out another laugh.

"I don't even wanna know" Zayn said.

Nialls arm snaked around my waist as we left the others and went downstairs to get breakfast.

"I'm taking you out for breakfast instead. Lets go"

Before I could say anything he dragged me out to his car and we were driving.

"You're beautiful you know that right?"

I looked over at Niall and saw him looking at me every few seconds, consciously I pulled my hair whims my ear and blushed.

"Am I making you blush El?"

I laughed and hit his arm.

"Watch the road Horan"

The next few minutes were silence until I sighed and got what has been worrying me off my chest.

"Ni, what if your fans hate me ? What if they make fun of me."

I looked over and saw him press his lips into a straight line.

"I'm going to be honest with you, some can be really mean and say mean things, but they're just jealous Elena. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on and I mean that, they're jealousy drives them insane. And I will stick up for you no matter what. "

We were finally at the restaurant so I leaned over to him and kissed him passionately .

"Then we may as well go public, I don't want to hide."

Nialls face lit up and he kissed me back.

"Then lets go in beautiful. "

He ran over and opened my door and helped me out. Cameras were flashing everywhere but I didn't really care. I was happy. When we got inside girls started screaming but the waiter just led us to our booth.

"Hey bitch, look at you in your famous life now."

That scratchy voice mad my heart drop. No, he can't be here. A tear rolled down my cheek as the memories came flooding back.

Flashback

"I love you, so much Elena."

Ou who is it ? I know cliffhangers suck (: leave me comments because I want to know what you guys think! Please don't be afraid to inbox me either !