dreiundsechzig

tw; mention of blood???

jin woke up, lifting his head off the pillow and turning over to see if namjoon was awake yet, but his boyfriend wasn't there. jin thought nothing of it as he got out of bed and got dressed before making his way downstairs. namjoon wasn't in the kitchen or the living room. jin searched every room before realising that he was alone and namjoon had gone somewhere, so he called the younger's phone.

jin heard a ringing from upstairs so he went back up there to find where the sound was emitting from, hoping to find his boyfriend with it, but jin was unlucky as he found namjoon's phone sitting on the desk in his study.

he picked it up, pushing decline to stop it ringing, then unlocking the phone and finding yoongi's contact, pressing call and waiting for an answer.

"ugh its too early to call, what are you doing namjoon?" jin heard yoongi mumble through the speaker, obviously being woken by the call.

"sorry for waking you up yoongi, but have you seen namjoon? his phone was just left here and he's not at home." jin asked.

"oh, hey jin.. uh no I haven't seen him for a few days, actually. uhhh he could be recording? but you don't know where that is.. uhhh I can go and check if he's there for you."

"why can't you give me the address?"

"it's namjoon's safe space, he doesn't really want anyone to know where it is because he likes to be alone there, but he's fine with me being there, it's a best friend thing, you know? so I'll go and check if he's there for you and then I'll call you back, okay?" yoongi explained.

"alright, thanks yoongi." jin replied, ending the call and returning downstairs, sitting in the kitchen wondering why namjoon didn't take his phone with him.

after a while namjoon's phone started ringing again, but it wasn't yoongi. it was an unknown number.

jin was cautious to answer at first, but gave in to his curiosity of wanting to know who it was.

"hello?"

"looking for your boyfriend, yes?" it was an unfamiliar, presumably male voice speaking. jin was confused as to how they knew that namjoon wasn't there.

"yes..? who is this?"

"well.. im sorry to tell you but.."

"but what?"

"kim namjoon is dead."

the call ended. jin panicked. they couldn't be serious, could they? namjoon is alive. he has to be.

he quickly redialled yoongi, pressing the phone against his ear, the silence in the room making him scared.

"hey.. uh, he's not here so he could be at the st-" yoongi began.

"s-someone just called told me that he's d-dead." jin stuttered, standing up and pacing around.

"wait.. they did? I just got the same call..." yoongi mumbled.

suddenly jin's own phone went off. without ending the call on yoongi he unlocked his phone and checked the text he had received.

it was an image,

of namjoon.

he was covered in blood, most likely his own.

he was covered in cuts and bruises.

he looked lifeless.