vierundzwanzig

jin and namjoon had spent every day together up to the day that namjoon had to leave. they went to see movies, they went to carnivals, they walked along train-tracks, they watched netflix. they also went shopping and namjoon insisted on buying jin anything he wanted. jin was really upset that namjoon couldn't come to the rm show with him, but he was definitely going to tell him everything when he came home.

the concert grew nearer and nearer. jin heard rumours that rm was going to finally show his face at the show. he'd managed to keep himself a secret for so long, but now he had decided he was going to change that.

the day rolled around. jin and hoseok had finished their shift for the day and were now going home to change for the concert, but all jin could think about was namjoon. he really wanted namjoon to be there.

both of them changed, ate something and got in the car. it was about an hour drive to the arena they were going to, so they sung songs extremely loud for the whole time, just because they could, but jin still couldn't get namjoon off his mind.

they eventually arrived at the venue and got inside. jin was surprised at how big the place was and how many people were in there. it was mind blowing to him that all these people were here to see the same person.

the huge lights dimmed as everyone got inside and sooner than expected, the opening act started. jin and hoseok danced and yelled like you would at any concert, just like the thousands of people in the venue with them, and just as quickly the act was over and everyone in the room was waiting on the arrival of the artist they had came to see - rm.

he walked out on stage, hands in his pockets. his head was covered with a hood from his shirt, and his face was covered with a fabric that had been attached to the hood. he looked around the room, smiling to himself as he saw the thousands of fans cheering, and soon the cheering stopped and he began to perform his songs.

jin was ecstatic. he sung along to every song, almost tripped hoseok up by accident, and almost ended up losing his voice after yelling just a bit too loud. yet he still didn't seem to realise that rm had the same voice as the guy he had spent the last two weeks with. he was only a few metres away from his favourite artist, and it was inconceivable.

the concert reached it's end, but rm had something to do before he finished up. a camera zoomed into him and he took a deep breath, before pulling the hood back, exposing his face. jin's jaw dropped immediately as he stood there in complete shock, looking up at namjoon who was standing there, a smile on his lips showing his adorable dimples.

"jin, why does rm look awfully a lot like namjoon?" hoseok asked, also shocked, but jin didn't reply.

everything added up. the whole thing with yoongi, how he couldn't come to the show, the fact that he had all this money and wouldn't tell jin how he'd gotten it, how he worked whenever he wanted and how he didn't tell jin what it was he actually did for a job until jin near enough found out himself.

namjoon's gaze around the room ended up on jin, and as soon as jin saw that joon was looking at him he smiled too. hoseok saw it and started wafting air at himself with his hands and pulling a face to annoy jin, who just playfully punched him in the shoulder.

everyone started leaving the venue after namjoon gave his little thank you speech, and soon jin and hoseok were on their way back home again, with their same routine of singing songs abnormally loudly for the next hour.

finally they made it back home, both of them going into their living room just to be engulfed by their extremely soft couch.

"what if namjoon's gonna be like a complete sugar daddy to you and buy you everything you want?" hoseok said, laughing at the thought. jin chuckled a little too. he was still shocked.

"he's really flirty, and pretty kinky. I wouldn't be surprised." jin replied, thinking back to his first text conversation with namjoon before his phone pinged and he picked it up, "speaking of the devil."

-

dimpledaddy; so you liked the show?

pinkprincess; OFC I LIKED THE SHOW

dimpledaddy; good good

pinkprincess; whY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THA TYOU WERE RM

dimpledaddy; no one knew, calm down jinnie

pinkprincess; but meeeee why couldnt you tell meeeeee

dimpledaddy; because I had to keep it a secret from everyone

pinkprincess; whyyyyy

dimpledaddy; idk ig I didn't want my face to be my identity

dimpledaddy; everyone gets judged by their face

pinkprincess; but your face is so nice

dimpledaddy; not as nice as yours baby

pinkprincess; aw

pinkprincess; bUT YOU SAID YOU WERE A SMALL RAPPER YOU LIAR

dimpledaddy; yeah ok I lied on that one

dimpledaddy; but I didn't lie when I said that rm is ugly compared to you

pinkprincess; yes u did lie there

pinkprincess; you're 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

dimpledaddy; using emojis now are we?

pinkprincess; yes 🔥🔥🔥

dimpledaddy; you're adorable

pinkprincess; s t o p hobi's laughing because im blushing smh

dimpledaddy; good