siebenundzwanzig

600 reads thats a kinky one ;) im kIDDING but this chapter has mild spice so prepare some milk. im really bad at writing any kind of fluff so I do apologise in advance also its really short bc I didn't know what else to put in it so im like trying to bump up my word count by making a longer note up here but just skip this gsus.

later that night, after hours of talking, eating and namjoon telling jin how good he is at making food, the two sat in jin's living room and watched netflix. they ended up watching a few episodes of on my block because it was the best thing going.

jin's eyes were glued to the screen, as namjoon's were glued to jin's focused face as he watched. he smiled as jin's expression changed as the episode became more dramatic.

even though they had still only known each other for a short amount of time, namjoon was totally whipped for the boy sitting next to him.

jin noticed that the namjoon was staring at him, so he averted his gaze from the screen to the other's face instead. they looked at each other for a moment, namjoon's eyes flicking from jin's eyes to his lips and back again, jin doing the same. namjoon took the older's hands in his own, mumbling, "y'know, i wasn't lying about your hands when i first messaged you..". jin blushed and looked down, his short hair falling in front of his face. namjoon took a moment to admire the boy further. he hadn't seemed to realise before how nice jin's shoulders were.

namjoon gently lifted jin's head up and looked into his eyes, as jin continued blushing profusely. he leant down to the older, pressing his lips onto jin's, who returned it instantly. jin arms rested around namjoon's neck and namjoon had pulled jin onto his lap, holding onto his waist. it was passionate, both of them never wanting to let go. the two boys had wanted to do this since they met for the first time in person, in starbucks, with jin seeing namjoon as the possibly cute guy who stared at him for a moment, and then hearing namjoon's voice for the first time and realising who he was.

it was also inconceivable to him that after so long of listening to rm, turns out he had recently met the artist without knowing it and was now making out with him. the thought of that made jin giggle, pulling away from namjoon to breathe.

"what are you laughing at?" namjoon asked, taking a moment to breathe himself.

"you're rm." jin said, still giggling. namjoon raised an eyebrow. he wasn't sure what jin was on about, he was too busy focusing on how much he loved jin's laugh.

"you're rm," jin repeated, "im kissing rm."

namjoon let out a low chuckle, grinning. "you only just realised that im rm?" jin nodded, pecking namjoon's lips and smiling.

there was a moment of comfortable silence between the two. the only noise was the talking from the tv. namjoon was glad that he was holding jin, and jin was happy too.

"jin," namjoon mumbled, looking at the boy he was so hooked on, who nodded to indicate that he was listening.

"be my boyfriend?" namjoon asked, a hopeful tone in his voice, "I know it's really soon but im s-

jin cut namjoon off by kissing him.

"of course, dimple monster."