sechzig

jin pulled away from taehyung's lips almost instantly.

"tae.. I have a boyfriend." he said.

"shit, you do? im so sorry jin I didn't mean to.. I guess its just that I've started to like you over the past few weeks and you've never mentioned that you're in a relationship and I really don't want this to ruin our friendship, I swear I can get over it really easily and im sorry." the younger boy rambled, a little bit spooked.

"it's okay tae, I understand." jin said with a small laugh. taehyung's expression lightened. he wasn't all that upset that jin didn't like him, because he knew that jin would be way too far out of his league anyway, so he understood that jin already had someone.

"so you know you're gonna have to tell me all about mr lucky that you're dating, right?" tae giggled. jin nodded with a smile. just the thought of namjoon made him happy.

after talking it out for a moment, and lifting the slight tension, taehyung asked jin if he wanted to stay over, as he was dizzy from hitting his head on the ground. jin accepted the offer and followed his friend inside. they were able to act as if nothing had happened, and jin fell asleep on the sofa thinking about his beloved namjoon.

 jin returned home the next morning. he was planning on immediately telling namjoon about what happened with taehyung, but explaining that it was a mistake in order not to upset his boyfriend.

he entered the house and went upstairs, thinking namjoon would still be in bed. he was incorrect. he searched every room upstairs before checking downstairs and finding his beautiful, chocolate haired boyfriend and his best friend, yoongi, lying on the sofa with the music still playing and the smell of alcohol still lingering in the air.

namjoon awoke to jin tapping him lightly on the shoulder. he rubbed his eyes and rubbed his head at the ache that felt like it was jabbing him in the brain.

"namjoonie, are you okay?" jin asked, crouching down so he was closer to namjoon's level as the younger was still laid on the sofa.

it took the boy a moment to think before he remembered what he had seen and, without being able to stop it, his eyes began to well up with tears. jin instantly noticed this and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"what's wrong?" jin said, pulling away from the hug and looking namjoon in the eyes.

namjoon didn't say anything, he just looked down and stayed silent.

"I'll talk to him." yoongi said as he woke up, jin nodding and going upstairs to change.

"you need to tell him what you saw." the older spoke.

"I cant.. I don't want him to leave me.." namjoon said in a hoarse whisper. 

"namjoon, if he doesn't want to be with you then you can't force him. you're going to get yourself hurt even more if you don't talk to him now. please just go upstairs and tell him what you saw, and ask him if he has been cheating on you, and if he has then you have to accept it. I'll be here." yoongi stated, pushing his best friend off the sofa. namjoon nodded sadly and made his way upstairs.

he rubbed the back of his head as he opened the door, seeing jin sitting on the bed with his phone in his hand. 'what if he's texting taehyung? I should talk to him later' namjoon thought to himself. 'no, stop procrastinating, namjoon.'

"jin.." he said, shutting the door behind him as he walked in. jin switched his phone off and put it in his pocket.

"hey, is everything okay?" jin asked, slightly panicked.

"yeah.. just I need to talk to you about something.." namjoon said, sitting on the bed next to his boyfriend and looking down into his lap, "I was walking home last night and I.. I saw you with taehyung in front of what I assumed was his building..?"

jin nodded, he was there last night, with taehyung. it is taehyung's apartment building. but the main event that jin recalled from last night outside taehyung's building was taehyung kissing him.

"and uh.. you uh.. kissed each other..?" namjoon continued, fiddling with the seam at the bottom of his shirt and not looking up at jin's concerned face.

"oh my god, joonie I was going to tell you about that.. I promise you that I did not kiss him back and I wouldn't ever.. it's my fault, I completely forgot to tell him about you and every time I was going to the subject changed or something came up and he says he fell for me but he is going to get over me and that he doesn't want this to ruin our friendship and I promise you that nothing else happened and that I love you and I wouldn't do anything like that.." jin explained. namjoon looked up at jin.

"so you're not cheating on me..?" he asked. jin shook his head.

"you thought I would cheat on you, namjoonie?" the older asked, upset that namjoon didn't trust him.

"I tried to convince myself that you weren't but it was kind of hard after I saw him kiss you.. and then yoongi came over and he wanted to cheer me up so we just drank.." the younger replied, looking down again, "im sorry that I didn't trust you jin."

jin leant forward and hugged namjoon. there was nothing wrong with him being worried ⎯⎯ he had every right to be.

"I love you, joon." he said, kissing his boyfriend's cheek.

"I love you too, jinnie." namjoon replied, hugging the other.